2011 Bradley Forum Christmas Exchange I Got It Thread

Started by Tenpoint5, November 21, 2011, 06:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiFumar

Very nice of you Q.  I hope you're feeling better!

ghost9mm

Really nice gifts folks, y'all make this forum a really great place...
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

Tenpoint5

Going thru my records I have the following folks who are waiting for their exchange gifts yet: I have two of them that I know about that are being dealt with behind the scenes.

Sifumar
Iceman

Meat_Tooth
JiggerJams
Bradley (Head Office)

If you have received your gift please make a post to acknowledge that you have received it. At a Minimum send me a PM stating that you have received it.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

ArnieM

I received my box from the Seemores on Saturday but haven't opened it yet.  I have a day off tomorrow, 12/21 (no doctor appointments) and plan on tearing into it then.  The suspense is killing me  ;)
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

jiggerjams

Brisket Lover

Quote from: Quarlow on December 19, 2011, 07:56:30 PM
Nice gifts everyone. So it seems Brisketlover somehow miss registering for the gift exchange. He posted that fact on the register post so I sent him a PM to see if he would like to do a private swap with me. He was in like a dirty shirt so it was on. Same rules. So he sent me one and then I sen.....no I didn't..I got sick. I had the worst flu I have had in years and spent all last week in bed or on the couch. Since I was making part of his gift I had to drag my butt to the shop to finish it. Then friday I felt just slightly 2 hair thicknesses above an insect so I managed to get across the border to mail his gift. BL thank you for your patience. Now to the gift he sent me. Heres the line up:

Quarlow thanks for doing this with me!  It was great to be able to exchange gifts again this year.  With the baby almost here I forgot all about signing up but will remember next year (hopefully  ;D)

Glad you will get good use of the gifts from SOMD (Southern Maryland!)

Your gifts arrived on Monday and I will be getting some pictures up tonight. They are great gifts and I can't wait to use them.

Tenpoint5

Going thru my records I have the following folks who are waiting for their exchange gifts yet: I have two of them that I know about that are being dealt with behind the scenes.

Sifumar

Meat_Tooth
JiggerJams
Bradley (Head Office)

If you have received your gift please make a post to acknowledge that you have received it. At a Minimum send me a PM stating that you have received it.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

jiggerjams

Had to go home at lunch and BAM! there was my gift. I was able to bring it in the house and open the card before grabbing what I needed and head back to work. Thanks Garth and Merry Christmas to you and all of yours. I can't wait to open and take pictures but because we are leaving for Florida at 4am tomorrow morning and have way tooo much to do to prepare to leave on time, I won't be able to open and take pictures till I return. The suspense is too much!!

I know I got popcorn as Garth did say that in his card that the popcorn that I received is supporting Scouts and that is excellent to know. I support youth groups whenever I can.

Merry Christmas everyone and I will be sure to post pics when I return.

Jiggerjams

sparky1

I just want to thank 10.5 for doing the xmas exchange.  I really enjoyed myself.  Thanks.
26.75 OTG
18.5 WSM

Shasta bob

Quote from: sparky1 on December 21, 2011, 11:03:29 AM
I just want to thank 10.5 for doing the xmas exchange.  I really enjoyed myself.  Thanks.

X 2 From Shasta Bob. i'm looking for gifts while on my holidays for next year already. 

First Class Forum members thats what i say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Happy Hollidays to one and all.
2 ea. Bradley - OBS
Auber PID
Bradley cold smoke adapter
Temp Test Intelligent Thermometer
Weber Gensis BBQ
Weber Baby Q
Smoke from thermoworks
Blackstone 4 burner

ArnieM

I finally got to opening "the box".  My gift was from the Seemores, Scott and June Butts.  It included a nice card and a note explaining where the items came from.  It was an extremely thoughtful collection of goodies.  This makes my Christmas.  (Debbie is getting me socks  :-\ )  OK, on with the pics.

The box.  It arrived in good condition and seemed quite heavy.

I opened it and all kinds of stuff started falling out.  Wow!

The card and some rubs.  One NEVER has enough rubs!

Some sausage mix from a local butcher/deli/pizzeria - 30 pounds worth.

Pizza crust mix from the same place.  Hmmm, sausage, pizza crust - sounding good.

Some good looking mustard and garlic and pepper.

Something to chew on while watching late night TV.

An accessory for my tractor.

A little something I have to hide from myself.

And my cat.  "Where's the cat Deb, I have to take a picture?"  "Over there on the mantlepiece."  "BRING BACK MY CAT!"  (Have to watch her every minute.)

Lastly, a group shot.

My huge thanks to the Seemores.  You've made it a wonderful Christmas.

A very Merry and safe Christmas to you all!
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

SiFumar

I GOT IT!!!!!!! Thank you Mike H! (don't know the forum name)  I was getting sad that I was left out, 10.5 said basically to hang in that it was shipped.  All I can say is I was speechless with the kindness of the sender.  I am not a fan of flavored coffees but the "Chipotle Chocolate" smelled so fantastic that I brewed up some, it is outstanding.  I can't wait to try all the seasonings and the sauces!  The knife is awesome!  The fork is so strong and sturdy.  I tell you I'm speechless!!!  Thanks so much!

squirtthecat

Nice hauls!

Arnie, Hal is going to be SO jealous when he sees your retro Deere hat...     That was one of their original company logos.

Keymaster

One cool crab, I like that cat and that knife set is cool too. Everything looks awesome Guys and Gals!!!!!

Brisket Lover

Here it is. A fantastic haul courtesy of Quarlow

Fire wire skewers which I've wanted for a long time but never got around to buying. Crown Royal bisquetts that I can't wait to try. Some famous BC salmon rub and the best part is a hand made cutting board that can lock to the edge of the counter. Perfect for cheese, bread, and jerky!