2011 Bradley Forum Christmas Exchange I Got It Thread

Started by Tenpoint5, November 21, 2011, 06:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smokeNcanuck

Goes for me as well!!  Thanks to both 10.5 and CRG.
I'm glad I played along this year!  It was a blast.
Either Way....I'm Smoke'N It

iceman

WOW! KyNola what a great set of presents. Man the folks really done good this year!!!  :)

seemore

Arnie, we are so glad that you like the goodies!  Please let us know how the sausages are.  We had to beg him to give us the mixes!
As for the cat, Mr says it is for YOU.  I say it is for your WIFE! 
hahahahahahahahahha!
Mrs S
P.S.  Glad that you are home!

rdevous

I like the Cajun wine glasses.  They're guaranteed to start a conversation anna half!!!  LOL

Ray

If you can't smoke it.....you don't need it!!!

Quarlow

ROFLMAO those wine glasses are hilarious. That is so awesome. Good job everyone. Merry Christmas.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

cobra6223

It arrived !! Thanks to to the SANTAS that made this all possible, who know who you are and you have been great friends to me since I joined the site. To all my other friends on here and to the great people I have yet to meet a VERY Merry Christmas and a Happy new year, masy it be safe and fun. Arnie M THANK you for the great box of goodies, now I hope Santa brings me a few racks of ribs now. Once again Merry Christmas.
Thanks Tim & Karen, the Schoberts

A great box from Arnie M :

Chili Head

Thank you 10.5 and CRG for doing this again this year!
Your time in this is much appreciated!
I hope you all have a merry and safe holiday!

OU812

All great gifts everybody!

Marry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.

Quarlow

OMG, I just tried some of the Chesapeake bay spice I got from brisketlover in my Ramen noodles. Awesome, tasty, flavourful loved it.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

rdevous

I see some Old Bay flavored Ramen noodles in my soup bowl real soon.............and some shrimps too!!! ;D

Ray

If you can't smoke it.....you don't need it!!!

Tenpoint5

Going thru my records I have the following folks who are waiting for their exchange gifts yet:

JiggerJams   
Bradley (Head Office)

I have just been informed that the Bradley (Head Office) gift is gong to be late. I thought I saw a post by Jigger saying he had received his but wouldn't be able to post until he returned from Florida. Did anyone else see this post?

BTW Sandy, CaneyScud = Mike H ;D
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Quarlow

Quote from: jiggerjams on December 21, 2011, 10:26:16 AM
Had to go home at lunch and BAM! there was my gift. I was able to bring it in the house and open the card before grabbing what I needed and head back to work. Thanks Garth and Merry Christmas to you and all of yours. I can't wait to open and take pictures but because we are leaving for Florida at 4am tomorrow morning and have way tooo much to do to prepare to leave on time, I won't be able to open and take pictures till I return. The suspense is too much!!

I know I got popcorn as Garth did say that in his card that the popcorn that I received is supporting Scouts and that is excellent to know. I support youth groups whenever I can.

Merry Christmas everyone and I will be sure to post pics when I return.

Jiggerjams
Yes chris here it is. you are correct sir.

OBS
BBQ

Quarlow

Shrimp Oh yeah, now your talking. I am all over that for lunch today. Yum.

OBS
BBQ

Brisket Lover

Quote from: Quarlow on December 24, 2011, 12:25:37 AM
OMG, I just tried some of the Chesapeake bay spice I got from brisketlover in my Ramen noodles. Awesome, tasty, flavourful loved it.

It is good stuff

iceman

Well I finally got back home and had the pleasure of seeing the wonderful gifts that we received from Cobra6223. Thanks again for the goodies folks.

The hat and shirt are MINE!!! ;D I guess when I make the snack sticks and use the BBQ rub I'll share it with the boss lady  ;)
Love the post cards and the info you guys wrote about each location.
THANK YOU Pat and Ann