Thanksgiving breakfast Fattie

Started by TomW, November 24, 2011, 08:27:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomW

I think I have started a new tradition around here.  Made it with hot sausage, bacon, scrambled eggs, fried potatoes, mushrooms, onions and cheese.  Smoked it up yesterday, and microwave this A.M.  Only struggle is the fine balance between putting all I want inside v.s. the fixed size that the bacon wrap will allow.
Tom
I may not know much about cooking, but I know lots about eating...

seemore

that looks great need some hot sauce
seemore

TomW

Yep, Tobasco.  Also added biscuits and honey....
I may not know much about cooking, but I know lots about eating...

pensrock

Yep, hot sauce or you could have thrown in some salsa. But it sure looks great.  :)

thirtydaZe

What a great idea, i wanted to smoke something so bad last night, that would have itched my scratch.

DBS 6 Rack
Auber PID 1202 Dual Probe
Yoder Cheyenne 16

zueth

ghost9mm

Yes Sir !!! Sam I would stand in a line in the rain for some of that...It sure looks good...
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

viper125

Looks Great now if I could try a slice....
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

OldHickory

Great looking breakfast, yes with some hot sauce, salsa, hash browns, and you have the hot biscuits and honey ---- great job.
Bradley DS4 with Auber PID and dual element mod
Char-Broil SRG
Weber kettle with rotisserie
Charmglow 5 burner with rotisserie pgg
Pit Barrel Smoker

We the people own this United States Of America,and the Constitution is our owners manual.

JZ

Dam that looks good - gonna have to try that some day soon.

watchdog56

zueth

Quote from: TomW on November 24, 2011, 08:27:22 AM
I think I have started a new tradition around here.  Made it with hot sausage, bacon, scrambled eggs, fried potatoes, mushrooms, onions and cheese.  Smoked it up yesterday, and microwave this A.M.  Only struggle is the fine balance between putting all I want inside v.s. the fixed size that the bacon wrap will allow.
Tom

Sorry to bring back a old thread, but was wondering how much of each ingredient you used, because it looks like you have a good ratio.

zueth

Sorry to bring up a old thread again, but wondering how long you microwave for, because when I heated mine up in the oven it took a long time.

Smoker John

Not a good idea for me to be looking at this before lunch time, it looks tasty.
Bradley Digital 4 Rack
Bradley BS712

Scameron7

Looks great! Think I will have to try this over the holidays.