Video-worth it

Started by nodak, January 05, 2006, 05:48:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nodak

Just wondering if the video they offer is worth buying???  or better off buying more chips with $$$$[?][?][?]  What's your experience if you have seen it??

"If you're not living on the edge, You're taking up way too much room, so get the he-- out of my way."

IKnowWood

One came in my package.  My father-inlaw watched his and gave it to me when I was making my decision about getting the Smoker.

I never watched his nor mine.  Did I miss something??  Maybe would have helped me insall it together.  But that only took me about 5 minutes to figure out.

Am I going to go back and wat it?  No, don't think so.  Want my copy?
IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes

liquid25

nodak - I didn't think it was worth watching. You can have mine if you want it. Send me an email.

Edit: To be more specific, it's just a couple of guys smoking stuff. It's pretty low budget. I've learned more from the forums.

That sounds weird: it's not worth watching - do you want it?

nodak

No thanks guys, Thanks for the offer. I just seen it when I ordered some chips from chez today.  Glad I didn't oder that pkg w/bisquettes, video, and cover.  I didn't really need cover so skipped that pkg and put the $'s into an extra box of bisquettes(variety pack).  

See the forum already saved me money, maybe not if I bought more bisquettes.  But sounds like I'll get more use out of them. I got enough crap laying around, I decided we just moved in to this house, that we have too much stuff.  Got tired of hauling boxes.

"If you're not living on the edge, You're taking up way too much room, so get the he-- out of my way."

IKnowWood

money spent of bisquetts (other than those Special Blend turds) is good expense.  Gives you a chance to experiment if needed.
IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes

gotbbq

The video is ok if its free.  Not worth bying.  The forum has much more info on topics that are specific.

gotbbq