Merry Christmas - 2011

Started by Wildcat, December 09, 2011, 01:09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildcat

We will be leaving town for the holidays next weekend. Wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Here is a link that all of you might enjoy. Please remember our military that are serving away from home this holiday season.

http://www.tallahassee.com/interactive/article/20111202/NEWS01/111202003

Rick
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

SamuelG

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Safe Travels.

SamuelG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SamuelG

beefmann

merry Christmas and happy new year to one and all

dman4505

Merry Christmas to all, and remember when you're out celebrating my birthday please have a designated driver so you come home safe. Had to add an Irish blessing to one and all:

An Irish Christmas Blessing

The light of the Christmas star to you
The warmth of home and hearth to you
The cheer and good will of friends to you
The hope of a childlike heart to you
The joy of a thousand angels to you
The love of the Son and God's peace to you.

Don
"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."

The Man's Prayer: I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

ArnieM

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Rick.  Stay safe.  Lot of idiots out there - one less with me staying home  ;D ;D
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

TestRocket

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  ;D

ghost9mm

Merry Christmas my friend and have a great New Year...and stay safe..
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

Piker

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everbody on here. It is a great forum to read and follow. By the way me and all of my family will be spending Christmas and new years in the stateof Montana at Meadow Lake which is at Columbia Falls which is close to Kalispell and near Big Mountain. Piker

SiFumar

Merry Christmas and Happy, Healthy New Year!  Have a safe and sane trip!

northof60girl

Merry Ho Ho Rick...have a great holiday season  :D

hal4uk

WOW!!!!!  Thanks for sharing THAT, Wildcat!
Have a safe trip, and Merry Christmas!!!
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

La Quinta

Merry Christmas Cat Man...nice to see you on here... :)

Wildcat

Quote from: ArnieM on December 09, 2011, 02:04:14 PMLot of idiots out there

You got that right. When returning home from our Thanksgiving trip some idiot swerved in front of me and slammed on brakes. Now I have a Dodge 3500 and am pulling a fifth wheel RV that is approximately 15 - 16,000 pounds loaded out. (Sonny can tell you how big it is.) We all almost bought the farm. It was intentional. Good thing I could not reach my .38 at the time. I guess he wanted to be involved in an accident in hopes of collecting money. If that is the case he needs to pick on someone his own size because I could have crushed him (and us). During the couple of years that I drove a commercial rig I experienced this same situation on two separate occasions.

We are visiting family in Jacksonville, Florida and then going down to Spring Hill (just north of Tampa) for more family visiting at Christmas. Taking the back roads from Jacksonville to Spring Hill just to avoid the mass of idiots on the Interstate going south. I will take the lap top but may not have much time to visit the forum. Will leave here on the 17th.

Quote from: La Quinta on December 09, 2011, 11:40:19 PM
Merry Christmas Cat Man...nice to see you on here... :)

Still here LQ. A lot more folks on here now a days and many posts. Most of the time I just read thru them and only stick my nose in periodically.

Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

La Quinta

Me too Cat...just nice to have you around from the old days!!! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas...

Tracy and Bob

viper125

Merry Christmas to one and all! Hope your family have a great time. Be safe all! And lets not forget the ones not here with us.
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.