twolone

500, please. [:)]

Longhorns & Cowboys. BBQ of Champions.

zipclean

zipclean

bayfisherman

bayfisherman

Scrambled

454 - any good Chevy man knows that one...

Thanks!

Smokum if ya got um!

JVR

Chez Bubba

We'll go with the lucky birthday date.

<font size="4"><font color="red">218</font id="red"></font id="size4">

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

RichardT

Thanks for the chance... !

Fonto

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by SMOKEHOUSE ROB</i>
<br /><font color="purple">To start off the new year with some fun with a Free giveaway / raffel. This month lets keep to 1 item, if you have something to donate to the fun we can start a new one next month and so on. </font id="purple">

<font color="red">Now the rules.
You can only post once. IF the same number is posted twice,it will go to the first one who posted the number first. you can go back and edit your post.
The prize will go to the one who posted the winning number. if know one picked the winning number it will go to the one that was the closest with out going over/past the winning number.
The giveaway will end on feb 8 2006 at midnight pst.</font id="red">

<font color="blue"><font size="4">PICK A NUMBER FROM 1 TO 500.</font id="size4"></font id="blue">

Now the PRIZE is a pair of  ROB'S BEAR CLAWS,  I made these out of 3/16 stainless steel. this is the second pair I made , one day I had about 30 lbs of pulled pork to PULL was looking for something to do the work for me. saw a pair of bear paws on line but didnt have time to order, went out to my shop and came up with my own version, they work great and can be used for other things, The 30 lbs of pulled pork took less then 5 min to pull useing the BEAR CLAWS.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

GrillinFool

Eo0014

The new kid on the block says 14

Brother Bill

Rob:
Just saw posting! I'll try 108.
Thanks, Bro.Bill [:)]