2006 FREE GIVEAWAY

Started by SMOKEHOUSE ROB, January 08, 2006, 07:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

<font color="purple">To start off the new year with some fun with a Free giveaway / raffel. This month lets keep to 1 item, if you have something to donate to the fun we can start a new one next month and so on. </font id="purple">

<font color="red">Now the rules.
You can only post once. IF the same number is posted twice,it will go to the first one who posted the number first. you can go back and edit your post.
The prize will go to the one who posted the winning number. if know one picked the winning number it will go to the one that was the closest with out going over/past the winning number.
The giveaway will end on feb 8 2006 at midnight pst.</font id="red">

<font color="blue"><font size="4">PICK A NUMBER FROM 1 TO 500.</font id="size4"></font id="blue">

Now the PRIZE is a pair of  ROB'S BEAR CLAWS,  I made these out of 3/16 stainless steel. this is the second pair I made , one day I had about 30 lbs of pulled pork to PULL was looking for something to do the work for me. saw a pair of bear paws on line but didnt have time to order, went out to my shop and came up with my own version, they work great and can be used for other things, The 30 lbs of pulled pork took less then 5 min to pull useing the BEAR CLAWS.

car54

How about 289!!

At work we had a raffle for the 1st snow fall. They did not say that you could enter only once so I put in about 90 dates and won.

Brad

Jimbo

Thank you for the chance Rob.

liquid25

tsquared

Arcs_n_Sparks

jaeger

<b><font size="3"><font color="purple"><font face="Verdana">177</font id="Verdana"></font id="purple"></font id="size3"></b>

<font size="4"><b>Doug</b></font id="size4">

Oyènkwara

<font size="3"><b>436</b></font id="size3">

[:D] Tom

sfgascott

<font color="blue"><font size="5"><b>364</b></font id="size5"></font id="blue">

This is fun!

Scott

nsxbill

<font size="6">53</font id="size6">

Bill

<i>There is room on earth for all God's creatures....on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.</i>
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

manxman

Thanks Rob.[:)]

Manxman.
Manxman

Lasse

headgames

<font size="6"></font id="size6"><font color="blue"></font id="blue"><b></b>  
77           <font size="1"></font id="size1"><font color="black"></font id="black"> cause its 8 (ate) more then liquid25's number lol

If ya go home hungry.........You were at the WRONG HOUSE !
If ya go home hungry ........ You were at the wrong House!!

boxertrio

How many consecutive starts does Brett Farve have?

<font size="6"><font color="green">225</font id="green"></font id="size6">

Glenn

White smoke good...Black smoke bad!!
--"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever the cost, fight back!" -- Lt. Colonel Jeff Cooper; USMC