Going to post this here....too important.

Started by Oldman, May 18, 2004, 09:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NCMTNSmoker

Well I guess I should introduce myself, George Dickson Hendersonville, NC. Married to DeeAnne, wiener dog shelby.
I do not have a bradley but I do like the forum on this site.
I am a computer network geek by trade, I do like to BBQ, Raised in South Georgia. It is nice to meet you folks.

bighoof

How do we know if we got one out of the bad batch, I ordered one from Northern tool about the first of April? It tested ok in the boiling water test. Don't know yet on the range test.

Oldman

First welcome NCMTNSmoker!

Next I tested mine out also and in the beginning it worked fine.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

bighoof

Did a batch of fish last night, first time to actually use the temp. gauge for the smoker. Everything seemed to work alright, except, the smoker probe seemed a little slow to react to temperature differences. The food (longer probe) reacted to change pretty quickly.

NCMTNSmoker

Mine is working great. I found that when I replaced the batteries with those Rayovac super charged batteries all is good now I have been using the unit for three days now I get more than 80 feet inside my house and more than a 100 feet outside. [^]

Chez Bubba

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by NCMTNSmoker</i>
<br />Well I guess I should introduce myself, George Dickson Hendersonville, NC. Married to DeeAnne, wiener dog shelby.
I do not have a bradley but I do like the forum on this site.
I am a computer network geek by trade, I do like to BBQ, Raised in South Georgia. It is nice to meet you folks.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Welcome George, glad you enjoy the forum. We're just a group of guys that like to share info about our passion. Nobody will shun you because you don't have a Bradley.

With time though, you'll probably succumb to the same realization that a lot of us have had & want to order one. It's convenience brings smoking to a completely different level.

Smoke On,

Kirk[8D]

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

ChefJeff

[:)]Welcome George,When the time comes NOT IF-Chez Bubba  is the way to go.[;)]

SMOKIN & SPOKEN