Another E-mail to Wade Bradley

Started by Oldman, January 09, 2006, 05:47:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Ok Sir, you never answer any E-mails... that is your choice and I do believe from the boards it has cost you business....but can you please get someone to fix the posting boards? Chez tells me you have no interest in the value of the forums... if that is your business plan to not get involved with current customers then it is your choice... but at least will you be good enough to get a hold of whomever is your webmaster and fix this "timing out issue?"

If I treated my established customer base in the same manner you treat us then this  lack of  involvement would cost me the US Airforce, Raytheon the defense company and a host of companies.

I think I can speak for the core group when I say we are at a loss of your not stopping by once and a while to at least say hello. To at least say thank you for being not only faithful but for  promoting my smoker.

At this point I'm beginning to wonder if there is really a Wade Bradley.
Raye Minor
Olds.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

iceman

Thanks Olds. Maybe Wade does exist but he's currently living in Argentina with Tinker Bell. I truely hope your e-mail gets a response. Thanks again for all you do and all the members do for each other here at the Bradley forum. Keep up the good work everyone. It sure doesn't go unnoticed.[^]

Big or small you can smoke'm all!!!

nodak

<font size="6"><font color="blue">DIDDO!!!</font id="blue"></font id="size6">... <font color="red"><font size="6">PUT VERY NICE!   THANKS OLDS!!!!</font id="size6"></font id="red">

Hope he sends you a commission check.... We have enough guys on here with expertise in various fields we could design a better mouse trap and our goal will be " To have a smoker in every backyard " oh yeah and "a Challenger in the front yard"

"If you're not living on the edge, You're taking up way too much room, so get the he-- out of my way."

manxman

Hi Olds,

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">can you please get someone to fix the posting boards?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I think past experience has shown that Wade Bradley has no interest in getting involved directly with the forum, as you say Raye,it would be nice if he did stop by occasionally or at least provided some feedback that he did read and take note of the postings on the forum but I would'nt hold your breath waiting for that to happen!

I have seen a copy of an email sent by "Wade Bradley" to Grakka UK when I had an issue with my smoker, so he does appear to actually know how to send one! Unless he is a ficticious character invented to give the company a "family" profile of course??!! [}:)]

Perhaps that's a bit harsh but, as you say Raye, the forum has probably put a lot of business his way.

As far as I am aware the forum is hosted in the UK by the UK/European agent which is Grakka.

As Raye probably already knows, the guy in charge is called John Watkins (the guy who posted the cold smoking set up with the cardboard box that many of us use) and I would imagine he is probably the best person to contact with regards to the posting boards. His email address is:

[email protected]

I am quite happy to take this forward if folks give me a clear indication of things that need sorting, either that or email him directly as I have always found him very approachable and received prompt replies to my emails, either that or an apology if he has been away on business and not replied within a couple of days.

May be worth a try if it is not going to cost mega $/£'s!!

Manxman.
Manxman

car54

It would also be nice to get a good search engine and a spell checker but I doubt that this will happen.

Brad

iceman

Heck car54 if we had spell checker I'd almost look like I knew what I was doing. That would be sweet. Good idea.<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by car54</i>
<br />It would also be nice to get a good search engine and a spell checker but I doubt that this will happen.

Brad
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Big or small you can smoke'm all!!!

Phone Guy

I think that a lot of good business ideas come from the Forum's. Most succesful busineses get that way partialy from listening to what the people want and supplying them with a product that works for them. I would hope that the voices on this forum are heard by those who run the business. I would gladly pay more for a smoker that had a built-in PID and a 3 of Chez's bubba pucks.

What new is coming from Bradley? Anything?

manxman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">if we had spell checker<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Ah, but would it be a "British" English spell checker or an "American" English spell checker?! [}:)]

Guess I might be out-voted on that score, but the forum is hosted on this side of the pond!![;)]

Manxman.
Manxman

Kummok

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by manxman</i>

Ah, but would it be a "British" English spell checker or an "American" English spell checker?! [}:)]<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Make it "Canalaskan" and you've got 'em both covered, Manx![;)][:D]

35 years of extinguishing smoking stuff and now I'm wondering WHY!
Kummok @ Homer, AK USA

Oldman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><b><font color="blue"><font size="2">It would also be nice to get a good search engine and a spell checker </font id="size2"></font id="blue"></b><hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I cannot help you with the search engine but I use iespell. It installs on your system and then places a button at the top of IE. It will spell check any posting on any type of board.

<b><font color="blue">iespell</font id="blue"></b>

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

car54

Olds, thanks for the lead on the spell checker. I will certainly down load it. I am smart enough to know when a word might be spelled wrong but not smart enough to spell it.

Brad

charlie

Olds,

Have you heard anything from Mr. Bradley yet?

I'll be interested to hear what he says.

Oldman