Smoke gen question?

Started by canadian bacon, January 10, 2006, 03:17:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

canadian bacon

Just used my bradley for the first time today. I smoked a small 3lb chicken for a total of 4 hours.

My question is this... I noticed that not only does the first bisquette burn. but before it is gone the other 3 in line burn as well. Is this normal? When i push the advance button it functions normal?

thank

JJC

Welcome to the Forum, CB . . . I can only see the two in line in addition to the one on the end of the ramp.  The right-hand edge of the puck "on deck" will begin to smolder along with the one on the end, but not the whole puck, much less the puck to its left . . . if 3 pucks are smoldering at the same time, that is definetly not normal . . .

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

nodak

Was this just on the last ones that sat on the smoke generator for a few hours??  If so, check out the Bubba pucks @ chezbubba.com. They will save you those last pucks everytime you smoke. Just put a regular puck behind them and it will only get a little brown(burn) spot on it.  Plus Bubba gives great service or should I say his wife does, she's the one I always talk to as he has another job also.  Great place to buy your bisquettes and other accessories.  I understand if you bought your smoker from him you get 10% off bisquettes for life(wish I did) and he seems to always have them as our local spoting good store is out and so was Cabela's(where I got mine on gift certificates and 100 miles away) on back order also, But chez came through like a champ.

"If you're not living on the edge, You're taking up way too much room, so get the he-- out of my way."

canadian bacon

NODAK~ do you know if chezbubba shiped to Canada? Those pucks are a great idea.

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

canadian bacon welocome to the forum[:)] i am sure chez will ship to canada.

click on link to sign up for the 2006 free givaway. http://www.bradleysmoker.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2809

nodak

canadian bacon either email or give him a call, he will be more than glad to help you.

"If you're not living on the edge, You're taking up way too much room, so get the hell out of my way."