Need some Prayers

Started by GusRobin, December 25, 2011, 09:09:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GusRobin

Sister, BIL, and nieces were to come here for Christmas. Sister got here early, rest were coming Thursday. While they were enroute sister got notified that nephew (BIL's brother's 14 year-old) had a cardiac arrest and was being transferred to Miami hospital. BIL is a cardiologist. We caught them as they were making connection and BIL diverted to Miami, rest came here. Turns out the nephew had a congenital heart defect. Long story short, as of last night he is coming out of induced coma and off life support. Seems ok physically but still unknown as far as any neurological damage.
So asking for all your prayers today as we await to see what is ahead.

Kind of a rough Christmas as they were coming here to be with us and my Mom who has been staying with us. Week before Christmas she was rushed to the hospital with severe leg pain. Long story short, had fracture of leg bone, needed rod inserted and pins. While in there they found stage 4 cancer.
So while it has been challenging, it has brought us closer together as a family.
Thanks
Gus
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

Smokin Sparky

Our prayers are with you and your family.

Blake
Never be afraid to try something new.
Remember, amateurs built the ark.
Professionals built the Titanic.

Keymaster

Prayers for your family were asked for. I hope your familys day and days ahead are good ones.

Mr Walleye

Thoughts and prayers heading your way Gus.

Man... that's a lot for one family to bare anytime of year but it's especially tough at this time of year.

Chin up, eyes forward, and things will improve in the days to come.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

SamuelG

Prayers have been sent.

God Bless.

SamuelG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SamuelG

SouthernSmoked

Gus, my thoughts and prayers are we you and your family.

God Bless!!
SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

OldHickory

Thoughts and prayers are here for you and your family. 
Bradley DS4 with Auber PID and dual element mod
Char-Broil SRG
Weber kettle with rotisserie
Charmglow 5 burner with rotisserie pgg
Pit Barrel Smoker

We the people own this United States Of America,and the Constitution is our owners manual.

TestRocket

Sorry to hear the bad news Gus, thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! 

DTAggie

Gus,

So sorry to hear the situation.  Thoughts and prayers are with you!

Bavind

Sorry about all the bad news. All our prayers our with with you and your family

deb415611

Gus - our thoughts are with you and your family.

teesquare

Wow Gus - sorry to hear about this. 14 years old! My heartfelt thoughts and prayers-

T

viper125

Wow that is a lot! Sorry to hear it and we will be praying for them and your whole family. I know as I've seen it in my family that when I was in bad shape it was my family I think hurt the worse.
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

ArnieM

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Gus.
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

KyNola

Gus, wha tan incredible turn of events.  You family and you are in our thoughts and prayers.