Wife's holiday Bradley request

Started by Flyboyandre, December 25, 2011, 12:03:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flyboyandre

My wife wanted me to cook some Pastrami, so I did.
She endorsed the first slice after I cut it. Prime rib roast is in the Bradley now and will be followed with some jerky as soon as the rib takes a rest.
Merry Christmas to all of you out there!

KyNola

Keymaster

Very Nice Andre, Don't be sharin the wifes pastrami with the crew at work now ;)

Flyboyandre

Quote from: Keymaster on December 25, 2011, 03:34:20 PM
Very Nice Andre, Don't be sharin the wifes pastrami with the crew at work now ;)

No, this will stay at home my friend :) My 9 year old likes Pastrami as well.

ghost9mm

Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

pikeman_95

Andre
That is some good looking pastrami. How far did you say you lived from Missoula. I should have driven your stuffer over.
KC

Flyboyandre

Thanks for the comments guys! My door is always open to visitors.
Kirby, I remember many beautiful drives from Seattle to Missoula back in the days when I was a District Manager for Waldenbooks.
I've already mailed out many care packages to friends and family and I'm sure that things will get even more hectic when I receive my stuffer :)

Flyboyandre

Had to keep slicing. I guess the next thing to save up for is a slicer.

pikeman_95

First I see the pastrami then you crank out that roast. I just got off a 12 hr. shift and has some soup and P&J sammy. So much for my big Christmas dinner. Do you make your own horseradish to go with that great looking roast. If you ever get to Montana I have a garden with a ton of horseradish. The last batch I did was a 5 gallon bucket full. I share it with my friends.

Flyboyandre

Quote from: pikeman_95 on December 25, 2011, 07:30:09 PM
First I see the pastrami then you crank out that roast. I just got off a 12 hr. shift and has some soup and P&J sammy. So much for my big Christmas dinner. Do you make your own horseradish to go with that great looking roast. If you ever get to Montana I have a garden with a ton of horseradish. The last batch I did was a 5 gallon bucket full. I share it with my friends.

I will be by your house some day Kirby!
Yeah, I used a mix of sour cream, fresh horseradish and mayo to make my own dip. May not be how others make it but I thought it tasted damn good.
Oh, by the way the Bradley has been working hard today. I'm about to pull out 7 racks of my own recipe beef jerky :)