jerky racks

Started by laserdoc, December 26, 2011, 08:36:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laserdoc

Where do I get those smaller meshed racks that fit it the racks that come with the bradley that everyone seems to be using??
Thanks!

squirtthecat

Those are called 'Frog Mats'.   Yard & Pool carries them cut-to-fit for the Bradley racks.

I have about 8 sets of them now, and 2 large ones cut to fit the racks on my Pellet Poopers..

devo

They are one of the best additions I bought for my smoker, you will be happy with them if you ordered them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

laserdoc

ordering them know
Thanks guys!

SmokingShark

I was about to order the bradley jerky racks. are these frog mats better? they seem to be about the same price as four of the Bradley Jerky racks.?

Bearcub6

SmokingShark -- I asked the same question a while back and the frog mats were a unanimous answer.  I bought the frog mats -- used them for jerky and nuts -- and have not been dissapointed in any way.  Also Yard and Pool ships fast...great place!

Thomas DeWitt

I have both. The jerky racks are made or metal and replace the normal racks but have smaller gaps. The frog Matts go on top of the regular racks and are made of a flexible non stick material that seems easy to clean. They work very well
Spent many years home brewing.  Now taking my passion to Smoking and Barbequing.

wipf9994

how many do you get with an order?

Indy Smoker

Go for the Frog Mats from Yard & Pool !!
I have some of the old Bradley jerky mats and they are hi-temp plastic.  I was disappointed and wished I had purchased the frog mats first. 
I use them for jerky, when smoking nuts (pistachios) and put them on the grill when I grilled my Thanksgiving turkey.

They are the best way to go.  I bought 4 then added 4 more when I added 4 more racks to invert and do more jerky - withthis method you double your capacity.

Good Luck !!