Oh Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy!

Started by anderson5420, December 30, 2011, 05:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keymaster

Good looking Sausage Pat!! I was given a knife one time and the person gave me a coin as well, I think a coin just has to be exchanged or the recipient will get cut.

Quarlow

Hey key your cramping my style here. I figured if I could get him to pay me I could take the Barbados vacation I always wanted. 8)
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

anderson5420

Think the CBP guys would freak if we met in Peace Arch Park and you gave me a knife or two and I gave you a coin?  Or a beer?  Not sure when I will be back at Birch Bay, but will let you know!

Quote from: Quarlow on January 02, 2012, 11:44:38 AM
If you need knives don't go out and buy any. Let me know and I will go threw my knive drawer. I have been meaninbg to weed it out for sometime now. I may not have all that you need but likely some. The price is right too. 1 Penny, it's an old superstition that you should never give someone a knife you must always sell it to them or they will cut themselves. Either that or the person who told me that was so cheap that they couldn't stand the thought of actually giving something away free. I should ask mom if she is that cheap. LOL
So many recipes, so little time!

Scotty Dog

Good morning Pat.  I am interested to know what beer I should be buying to support a forum member?  We have a vacation home in Anacortes and share a cabin with my family in the San Juans at Eliza Island.  One of my money shots was from the deck of our cabin.  It would be great to have a gathering of smoker friends some day here in the PNW.

anderson5420

Snoqualmie Falls Brewing Company, website here and Facebook Page here.

Wildcat IPA is our mainstay, and we are fairly widely distributed in 22 oz. bottles, Safeway would be your best bet.

I am also an avid boater, most frequently launch in Bellingham, and am well acquainted with Eliza Island and the San Juans!

Feels like some kind of a party is due when the weather improves!

Quote from: Scotty Dog on January 03, 2012, 08:00:22 AM
Good morning Pat.  I am interested to know what beer I should be buying to support a forum member?  We have a vacation home in Anacortes and share a cabin with my family in the San Juans at Eliza Island.  One of my money shots was from the deck of our cabin.  It would be great to have a gathering of smoker friends some day here in the PNW.

Quarlow

I am there. It would be a dang good time I bet. Likely some of the others in the area would show too.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

anderson5420

Keep that thought alive, bring it back let's say in June!

Quote from: Quarlow on January 03, 2012, 06:39:12 PM
I am there. It would be a dang good time I bet. Likely some of the others in the area would show too.

Quarlow

OBS
BBQ