Where's The Fruit Wood Flavors????

Started by VASmoker, January 02, 2012, 08:03:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VASmoker

I know that Bradley offers Apple and Cherry, and I have mailed both the sales and customer service inquiring about Peach bisquettes.  They said they don?t offer, but are always looking for new and different flavors.  Well Bradley, here?s your chance ? just in time for the spring/summer BBQ festivals to begin.  Hopefully they will at least make a test batch to see how they would sell (please add me to your notification list).  I know that Apple, Peach and Cherry are the biggest pork smoke flavors on the fruit wood side.  It?s actually hard to find peach flavor pellets ? but the wood chucks are easy to come by.  Would anyone else be interested in Peach??  Speak up and maybe we will get lucky on this one!!!!

Habanero Smoker

Hi VASmoker;

Welcome to the forum.

I periodically ask them to make peach, and bisquettes for Tabasco barrels.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

VASmoker

Thanks for the welcome Habanero Smoker.  Any replys from Bradley about making the peach when you ask???

mwilliams7967

I would love to try peach!!! I have wondered why they weren't offered.

Habanero Smoker

They gave me the same reply as you got about the peach and that the demand was not there; although I believe they followed up a little more about the suggestion on using the Tabasco barrels.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)