Canadian Bacon

Started by snapper39, May 20, 2004, 02:29:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iceman

Thanks for the info headgames. I've been using Spices Etc. and have been happy with them but I'm always on the lookout for other sources.<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by headgames</i>
<br /><font size="4">A little late with this post but just a word on BUTCHER&PACKER .COM  MY #1  SUPPLIER  AWSOME SERVICE . HAD some breakage on a order they reshipped at the ring of the phone. buy all my spices by the pound from them .. what a deal compared to any place else I have found .. the funniest purchase was ..... CHIVES . do you truely have any idea how large a 1 pound package is of  DRIED CHIVES . lmao. probably set for life </font id="size4">

If ya go home hungry.........You were at the WRONG HOUSE !
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

MallardWacker

Bill,

I have always wondered about using a vacseal method but I haven't bought one yet.  What I do now is I use gallon size HEAVY DUTY freezer zip bags to put each piece of loin into than place it in a small plastic container.  This makes it easier to rotate and message the product during the process.  HTH

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...