For All...Please Read...RE: Regular Chat Night....

Started by owrstrich, January 18, 2006, 04:24:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

owrstrich

we had approx 15 chatters on 1-24-06 and another good turnout on 1-31-06... next chat is tuesday 05-09-06...

for you folks that are curious about chatting... and for you folks that have no interest in chatting...

you ought to take a look sometime because the folks i have met at the chat... their sharing of experiences... both smoking experiences and day to day experiences... well lets just say the folks are impressive...

impressive... impressive... impressive...

anyway... most of you know that olds went to allot of trouble and expense getting a chat for us... all of us...

some folks rarely show up... or not at all... and perhaps never will... and thats ok...

some folks regularly show up... sometimes chat awhile... and sometimes miss each other by a few minutes and never hook up... 

so... i would like to propose a regular chat night... lets say tuesday night... every tuesday night... approx 9pm eastern till whenever... continuing on 1-31-06....

looking at recent chat participation... over time... i think we could easily get 10 to 20 regular chatters... and lotts of hit and run chatters along the way...

want to grow the chat... just click here on tuesday nights... show up if you can... if not... theres always next week...

http://susan.rminor.com/forums/chat.php?

also...

anyone with a login at olds place can start a chat anytime...
invite others by posting a chat thread here at the bs forum...
login olds place at http://susan.rminor.com/forums/chat.php?...
wait for others to show up...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich

i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

Muskwa

Great idea Owstrich!

A regular scheduled chat will make it a lot easier for me and I'm sure many others to join in on a more consistent basis.

Muskwa

JJC

I agree.  Even though I missed last night's chat, the 3-4 I've been at have been really enjoyable!

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

Oldman

From the logs I get everyday most of you are missing each other by an hour or so... Maybe you should log on and if no one is there turn up you speakers so you can hear when someone comes in or send you a sound.....

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

owrstrich

thats exactly the thing to do... log onto the chat and turn your sound up... when someone comes in you will hear welcome...

also... you can send an evil sound or other sound to to get their attention... it very easy folks... see you there...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich

owrstrich

tuesday night chat... 05-09-06... approx 9pm eastern to ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

we usually have a several chatters on tuesday nights... show up if you can... if not... there is always next week...

here is the link...

http://susan.rminor.com/forums/chat.php?

you gotta eat...

owrstrich

Oldman

Sorry all but as you know my business has really grown and it starts a 5 pm on site for the crews.  I will try to make it next week.
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

owrstrich

i gotts to work late again tonight too... i may be at chat at 11pm eastern at earliest...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich