Problems with auber PID

Started by stackt, January 03, 2012, 11:41:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stackt

Hey guys, I tried to hook up the PID last night and the only thing that would happen is a few dashes across the screen and the PID would just beep...  Any idea what is going on here??  I've used it many times with no problems.  Its a single Auber unit..  Any help would be appreciated... Also i can't seem to find a manual on this one anywhere...  Thanks..

viper125

Id call or email them. I wrote before new years that a probe was reading way to high, My unit is 6 months old. They wrote to tel me there is a 90 day warranty on them. But they decided to send me one any way for free. Can't beat that kind of support.
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

GusRobin

Quote from: stackt on January 03, 2012, 11:41:13 AM
Hey guys, I tried to hook up the PID last night and the only thing that would happen is a few dashes across the screen and the PID would just beep...  Any idea what is going on here??  I've used it many times with no problems.  Its a single Auber unit..  Any help would be appreciated... Also i can't seem to find a manual on this one anywhere...  Thanks..
Check the probe is in correctly.
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

beefmann