Funny Pics Post

Started by mikecorn.1, February 04, 2012, 04:28:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikecorn.1

Mike

Quarlow

Quote from: SiFumar on June 26, 2012, 09:49:01 PM

Not actually funny.....but didn't know where to post.  ;D
OMG that is the perfect present. I would not even get upset if more than one person gave me that in the same year. Someone please show my wife and kids so I don't have to open 17 packages of what use to be my favourite gum. PLEASE.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

mikecorn.1

Quote from: Quarlow on October 25, 2012, 05:28:55 PM
Quote from: SiFumar on June 26, 2012, 09:49:01 PM

Not actually funny.....but didn't know where to post.  ;D
OMG that is the perfect present. I would not even get upset if more than one person gave me that in the same year. Someone please show my wife and kids so I don't have to open 17 packages of what use to be my favourite gum. PLEASE.
LOL! :)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
Mike

Quarlow

True story: just happened last night. I was at the grocery store getting a few things and went threw the self check out. I kind of leaned forward to scan something when the machine says "please enter the code for your produce". I laughed  cause I realized my belly was on the scale to which said aloud to no one at all  "huh there is no code for that produce". Of course as I said it a particularly hot lady was walking by and it caused her to laugh outloud. At least she has a sense of humour.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

Tiny Tim

Halloween pic for ya...photo credit to NAPA Know How, Facebook page...and appears they got it from www.extremepumpkins.com

Quarlow

Hey look, Tiny found the perfect pumpkin.

OBS
BBQ

Tiny Tim

Nah, perfect would have Miller High Life in it instead of that chewy stuff.

Quarlow

Well Excuuuuuse Me. I have never drank a Sam Adams so I wouldn't know bout dat. :D

OBS
BBQ

Salmonsmoker

Quote from: Tiny Tim on October 31, 2012, 07:49:56 PM
Nah, perfect would have Miller High Life in it instead of that chewy stuff.

OK Tiny, if you're not drinkin' neither am I. :'(

Quarlow;"Well Excuuuuuse Me. I have never drank a Sam Adams so I wouldn't know bout dat."

It's OK Q, Sam Adam's worst is 10 times Miller's best. :)
Give a man a beer and he'll waste a day.
Teach him how to brew and he'll waste a lifetime.

Quarlow

Sounds like a tryer. As in I should try'r.  :P

OBS
BBQ

TedEbear