Chef choice 609 slicer which blade??

Started by hybridcx, February 08, 2012, 04:22:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quarlow

It has nothing to do with canadians wanting handguns. It is a fact of how a government can ram law down your throat and short of a all out war with the RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Pigs) there is not much we could do. You can own them here, you just can't use them, much. If you are collector or a target shooter Or if your are a hunting guide. It sucks that even an avid hunter you can't. Colletors and shooters must get a permit from the cops everytime they move them. This is one subject that makes me wish we had no border.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

viper125

I can understand! I would be mad also. We have our guns but get plenty shoved down our throats here too!
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

hybridcx

getting ready to order today just curious how many of you bought the sharpener? and how often does it need to be done? just wondering if I really need it too..

viper125

No sharpener here. Still using first blade. I'll worry about that if it gets dull. I have a second blade
Inside setup.

hybridcx

Thanks for the reply, I ended up not getting the sharpener. But got the non serrated blade for it. Should be here friday....

hal4uk

Quote from: Quarlow on February 11, 2012, 07:56:23 AM
It has nothing to do with canadians wanting handguns. It is a fact of how a government can ram law down your throat and short of a all out war with the RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Pigs) there is not much we could do. You can own them here, you just can't use them, much. If you are collector or a target shooter Or if your are a hunting guide. It sucks that even an avid hunter you can't. Colletors and shooters must get a permit from the cops everytime they move them. This is one subject that makes me wish we had no border.

Guns?
Anybody that wants 'em can pry 'em from our cold dead American fingers.
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

Quarlow

I here ya brother. Only these pacifist Canadians just sat there and let it happen. That and the damn gun registry. Fortunately they have now gotten rid of the registry or are in the process. But the handgun law will never change I'm sure. As a hunter though I should be allowed to strap one on for safety.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

viper125

I can feel your pain! If people don't keep fighting here it will happen also. Just takes a lot of people saying that cant happen here. Once it does its hard if not impossible to change. We have our share of Bleeding hearts and people who talk but do nothing to help.
Inside setup.

Salmonsmoker

Q, you should be able to strap one on ANYWHERE for safety. There's a lot of bad s**t out there, including people.
Give a man a beer and he'll waste a day.
Teach him how to brew and he'll waste a lifetime.

Quarlow

OBS
BBQ