New Bradley Smokers coming soon

Started by TY, January 24, 2006, 07:41:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TY

3 New Bradleys wil be showcased at the ShotShow in Las Vegas in Feb, 2006. They include a 6 shelf model, digital controls and a portable propane smoker that runs for 8 to 10 hours on one of those small green propane bottles. Here is a link to the announcement, http://www.shotshow.org/App/homepage.cfm?linkid=20587&moduleid=2645&appname=100300&pgswitch=pgsearch&campaignid=10736&iUserCampaignID=20208090 .

If the link does not work go to Shotshow.com, new products, click new product catagory, select all products, keyword Bardley. They all look like nice products. I called Bradley and they will not tell me when these will be available, nor could they tell me if the digital controls can be sold seperately for retro-fit to our smokers.

Regards, TY
EVC 2.0

Lower Colorado River, AZ, It's a dry heat! ECV-2.0-Platrix

TY

Sorry for the multiple posts. On my machine it shows that the data timed out so I did not know it was sent. Go figure, I have owned a computer related business since 1988. Once again, sory.

bsolomon

As the owner of a post you can edit or delete.  Feel free to clean up the strays if you want.

Gordon

Well...I can't wait.  Actually, I can, but it is interesting, none the less.  I suppose they juiced up the heating element - I hope they added some kind of fan too.  You cannot fill up the 4 rack model with out doing the meat/rack shuffle far too often. The meat stays in the danger zone too long, and I would suppose simply adding room would not fix that.

Digital temp control...hmmmm wonder where they got that idear.....

No comments needed Chez...

Gordo
Unskyled layber

Fuzzybear

Sweeeeeeet!  Anyone wanna buy my "slightly" used (only a coupla 100 hours or so)[:D] !!!

"A mans got to know his limitations"

TY

I was thinking the same thing, sell off the old boy and start convincing the Commander and Chief I need a new one! And one of those little portable propane ones to take in the 5th wheel!

Oldman

this is interesting my posting on this has been removed.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

gpsmoker

Hi! New to the forum here, but have been lurking for a while. New digital controls? I wonder if they would retrofit on the original smoke generator.

When its brown it's cookin'. When its black it's done!
When it's brown its cooking....when its black its done!

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven

TY

Oldman, that is interestinig. Wonder if someone wants to keep the cat from getting out of the bag.

Gordon

Wow, now I can cook my fish, cheese, sausage and whole uncut veggies at the same time!

Betcha those taste great!

Gordo
Unskyled layber

IKnowWood

IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes

Oldman

Ya thanks... you how it is when you get older... at least it is only the mind going first for me [:0]

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!!