Young Kids not eating

Started by viper125, February 27, 2012, 03:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper125

Love good smoke chicken. I have three grand sons under the age of 5 that refused to eat meat. Except  for chicken nuggets. They came to stay the week end and I was smoking. Tried,and with a lot of pushing got them to try my chicken. All had double helpings saying how great it was. Then I did some ribs with same results. So I tried some pork chops this time I didnt even have to ask. Now they are eating for their mothers. But keep telling them Grand pa makes the best meat! Now there is a true compliment and I'm very proud!
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

mikecorn.1

Awesome. Kids that young say what's on their mind. So you know it's true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

Salmonsmoker

You're saving the human race singlehandedly. Atta boy Viper! ;D ;D
Give a man a beer and he'll waste a day.
Teach him how to brew and he'll waste a lifetime.

hal4uk

Viper, I ain't got no kids, but all three of my (no reserve on EBay) cats go ballistic for Q. 
I think it's just a "universal language".
Awrighten.
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

Smokeville

Great story!

My 2 grand-kids live 4 1/2 hours away so we don't see them much as we would like. When we visit I always take a pile of smoked salmon and trout. Last visit was Christmas.

Last week my daughter called and said she was out shoping for dinner with the oldest (age 7) and he saw the fish sign over the seafood counter and said "THAT'S WHAT I WANT FOR DINNER SOME OF GAMPIES FISH" so she hoped she had one pack left in the freezer which she did.

Makes you happy, eh?

Regards, Rich (aka Gampie)