Finally bought a Bradley, want to set up for cold smoke

Started by Stickbowcrafter, May 15, 2007, 05:23:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Walleye

Brian

Great to see you kicking around the forum again!

How have ya been keeping anyway?

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Stickbowcrafter

Hi Mike. Life is fantastic. The good Lord continues to bless me and my family well beyond our expectations. My only complaint is that time flies and the girls are growing up too fast. Other than that I'm still building bows on occasion, hunting and fishing as much as possible for a married fella with kids and a full time job, still trying to wear out my Bradley and just enjoying life in general. Looks like I missed a lot of good stuff around here and I'm looking forward to catching up. I hope all has been well with you and yours.

-Brian

KyNola

Brian, great to see you back man.  You taught me lots when I first started on this forum.  I have passed your knowledge on to several folks.  You've been gone way too long.

Mr Walleye

Quote from: Stickbowcrafter on November 01, 2011, 08:19:31 AM
Hi Mike. Life is fantastic. The good Lord continues to bless me and my family well beyond our expectations. My only complaint is that time flies and the girls are growing up too fast. Other than that I'm still building bows on occasion, hunting and fishing as much as possible for a married fella with kids and a full time job, still trying to wear out my Bradley and just enjoying life in general. Looks like I missed a lot of good stuff around here and I'm looking forward to catching up. I hope all has been well with you and yours.

-Brian

Great to hear Brian

Things have been great here too. Been a crazy busy year for sure but all is good. I'm officially a Grampa now to top it off! Ya gotta love that!  ;) My son is getting married this winter in Mexico over New Years so there is 60 of us heading there. Should be a blast.

I didn't get out fishing this year as much as I usually do but what do you do. Family first, unfortunately work has to come second, followed closely by fishing!  :D

Great to see ya back Brian!

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Stickbowcrafter

Hello KyNola! Man it's great to see some of the old gang still hanging around. Ya, this forum helped me apply my limited smoking knowledge to a Bradley smoker and I'm way ahead of the game thanks to all the generous folks I met here. I'm glad I was able to give a little back.

Congrats Mike! Man that is big news Grampa! How cool is that. Have fun in Mexico, try to do some fishing down there.

-Brian

Habanero Smoker

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

gcn11

I've got a question for the more experienced smokers. I have a stainless steel insulated beer tub that I no longer use at my business. It has racks in it already and holds ice below. It also has a lock down lid of stainless steel that is airtight. I am thinking of using this with a smoke pistol as a cold smoker. My vision is to fill the bottom with ice to keep temperatures down. Is there a minimum temperature at which you can smoke cheese or can I keep my cold smoker well chilled with the ice?