Building a Boeing 737-800 simulator

Started by Flyboyandre, April 22, 2012, 07:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quarlow

Wow that is so cool. So are you going to hold the next Smokeout so we can all test fly that beauty. LOL
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Keymaster

It is coming together nicely, I thought all this time you were going to mount monitors in the windows but thats cool.

Flyboyandre

Quote from: Keymaster on January 11, 2013, 08:29:09 PM
It is coming together nicely, I thought all this time you were going to mount monitors in the windows but thats cool.

Nah Aaron, Norwegians are nuts and always go big :))

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 2

Flyboyandre

Quote from: Quarlow on January 11, 2013, 08:00:35 PM
Wow that is so cool. So are you going to hold the next Smokeout so we can all test fly that beauty. LOL

Sure thing

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 2

Flyboyandre

Here are a couple more shots of the visual setup. Haven't finished blending the projector overlap yet.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

GusRobin

geez, and to think I get excited and think I accomplished something when I cut the plywood in a straight line. great job
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

Flyboyandre

Sorry for the lack of updates but it has been a busy couple of months at work during this holiday craze! I hope you all had a fantastic holiday season and that the new year has started well.
I decided to seize the forum updates of my project since it was hard to keep 5 forums going at the same time. I have now created a website where I will keep everyone updated in rapid fashion. The page also has it's own basic forum so feel free to use it.

Andre Nordheim
www.norwegianairshuttle737simulator.net

Flyboyandre

GusRobin

"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

Keymaster

Very nice job all the way around. Website is very well laid out and professional. Very Impressive Andre, Nice job!!

Flyboyandre

Thanks guys!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Flyboyandre

I have updated my website with new pictures (instruments section) and replaced the basic forum with something a bit better.

hal4uk

Somebody PIN SUM WINGS on this guy!!!!
Phreaking AMAZING!

Andre, that is soooooooooooooo much WORK!
Love the persistence.  Most folks don't have it.  They don't even GET it.

They just blaze a trail of easy (or abandoned) projects.
Not YOU!!!
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

Flyboyandre

Thanks Hal!

Here is a picture I took today after I added the side skirts with the logos.

mikecorn.1

Though I havent posted on this, Ive been looking at all the progress youve made. Looks awesome. Are you going to post a longer video from leaving the runway to taking off, to flying and back to the airport.  ;D :o Would be nice to see that.
Mike