Hab -- problem with recipe site

Started by Oldman, May 02, 2012, 11:43:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

We may have a problem with the recipe site. I will know later.
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Oldman

I think I got it fixed... you might want to look through it...

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Habanero Smoker

Hi Olds;

I was on the site yesterday evening, after recieving the email that the problem was discovered and  fixed. I didn't notice any problems at that time. If I discover anything I'll let you and Trey know.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Oldman

Well we have been up all night working on this. We fix it and an hour later the problem is back. I think at this time it is fixed. Let's hope so. Also you need to go through the whole recipe site and make sure images and links work. I did remove some stuff from my personal file. I don't think I removed anything connected to the recipe site...but at 3 am this morning I was not at my best.

Olds

Habanero Smoker

Yeah! I know the kind of mistakes that can be made when one is exhausted.  :)

Right now I'm tied up with another project, but I will be able to check a few each day.

I
         don't
                   inhale.

Oldman

Turned out the problem was with boxtrapper. It kept sending E-mail back and forth between two of my employees. Thus the log loaded up and that then stopped all E-mails from coming in. What a wasted day/night.
Olds

TedEbear

Habanero Smoker

I'll never understand the minds of hackers. I'm sure they feel they have accomplished something. I'll continue to check the links. If I come across something, I'll let you know and I'll step up the pace of getting them all checked.

I
         don't
                   inhale.

Oldman

slowpoke

If your looking back at the things you missed,You won't know what hit you.

mikecorn.1

Any idea when the site will be up? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

sjmcdowall

Any progress here? I'm a bit of a linux hacker myself -- you need a hand? If I can help, let me know ...

Habanero Smoker

I haven't heard anything, and some what surprised that Olds hasn't posted an update. I'm sure they will get it under control.

I believe the site is hosted on a Window's based server.

I
         don't
                   inhale.

4given

It is still not up. When it comes back & I am printing out all the recipies!
Not Perfect but Forgiven
Bradley BTIS1
Green Mountain Grill "Daniel Boone" Pellet Grill
Webber "Q" 100

mikecorn.1

Quote from: 4given on May 10, 2012, 06:25:12 AM
It is still not up. When it comes back & I am printing out all the recipies!
You don't have to print them. There is a way to download them straight to your computer with a free reader. I have all on mine so I'm able to see all the recipes. I can't remember how to do it. Maybe you can PM HABS and asked him how it's done. I would like to know too. The site will have to be up first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike