Sausagemaker.com

Started by The542, April 16, 2012, 04:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The542

I ordered this:
http://www.sausagemaker.com/41005tsmsmokercabinet.aspx

And received a badly damaged cabinet. I have two calls and two emails in (one with pictures) but no response yet. (I do realize it is after-hours) There is no damage to the box it was shipped in!

My question is, what kind of experience am I in for with their customer service? Anyone in particular I should speak to?
BDS4 w/ cold smoke adapter
Auber dual probe PID
TBE
Weber Genesis E-330

devo

I have ordered tons of stuff from them, very nice people to deal with so far. Never had a problem and when they can't ship stuff across the border here in Canada they always phone me and tell me they have credited my credit card the refund. I would give them some time to respond as I know they are very busy people.

SouthernSmoked

I too have ordered tons of stuff from them and they seem to be a very good company.

I'm sure they will get back with you in a reasonable time frame.
SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

Habanero Smoker

They have great customer service if you call. I found if you call during normal business hours you will get friendly and prompt service. The person who answers the phone is generally all you need to talk with, if there is a greater issue she will transfer you to someone who is authorized to handle it.

If you send an email, and you don't direct it to the correct department, it may take a few days until it gets into the correct hands.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

The542

I called today around noon and began to tell them who I was and my order number, and got, "oh, you're the one who emailed us the pictures, we just opened your email and we were shocked!"
Long story kind of short, they asked if I wanted to send it back, and I told them that I have a large shop and will fix it right up. I was then told to look for a hefty credit on my card statement.
You all were dead right! I get a little defensive after dealing with all sorts of vendors all day at work.

Thanks for keeping my nerves at ease!
BDS4 w/ cold smoke adapter
Auber dual probe PID
TBE
Weber Genesis E-330