No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

Sailor

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

KyNola

Let's see....Bradley 6 rack, Meadow Creek and a MAK 2 Star.  I think you're OK Rick. ;)

SamuelG

Hum?

That would be upsizing for me!

:) :) :)

I'm sure this part of a secret "recipe"
SamuelG

Tenpoint5

Thinking there may be a moment of silence needed here
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Sam3

Kahunas

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

SouthernSmoked

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on June 26, 2012, 07:10:28 AM
Thinking there may be a moment of silence needed here

Shhhhhhhhh!
SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

cajunboudreaux

Are we placing bets on how long it will last.... I give you two weeks and 2 hours and 3 minutes and you will having something in that spot.. ;D
Laissez les bon temps rouler

GusRobin

I give 20 days and he will have a smoking trailer hooked to his RV
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

iceman

It's with a heavy heart, eyes closed because of the tears flowing, a hand on the wall to steady my weak and fading pulse, that I stand in the dark corner drinking alone in the smoke house of life.
For more years than come to mind I've convinced not only Ann but myself that MORE is better when it comes to smoking toys. And now, in the blink of an eye she sees this post and simple says " See, even King Nepa is downsizing, you should think like him!"  :'(
Yes my friends, it has begun! We too are starting toward retirement and .................downsizing  :-\
Be strong brother Rick  ;D

Ka Honu

Nepas & ice - At least you're going in the right direction.  I'm older than either of you and when I decided it was time to downsize a bit a few years ago, SWMBO said it was a terrific idea and immediately found a house I just had to buy - twice as big as what we had, complete with maintenance and necessary renovation requirements.

"Downsizing." Yeah, right.

iceman

Geez Turtle you can't downsize buddy. The pool is just the right size and we need to come back over for property compliance inspections to keep you and the boss in check  ;D
Sides that the company and food is wonderful in your parts!
Next time I'm getting a car with a driver and better air conditioning though.  ;)
By downsizing we bought MORE property but won't have a lawn and the river is real low maintenance . Sides that the fish are going to be easy to mow and prune  ;D

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: iceman on June 27, 2012, 03:22:03 PM
It's with a heavy heart, eyes closed because of the tears flowing, a hand on the wall to steady my weak and fading pulse, that I stand in the dark corner drinking alone in the smoke house of life.
For more years than come to mind I've convinced not only Ann but myself that MORE is better when it comes to smoking toys. And now, in the blink of an eye she sees this post and simple says " See, even King Nepa is downsizing, you should think like him!"  :'(
Yes my friends, it has begun! We too are starting toward retirement and .................downsizing  :-\
Be strong brother Rick  ;D

Im trying brother ice  :'(

Im thinking i may even sell my MAK  :-\

My 6 rack will fit in back cargo just fine.