Kielbasa

Started by Oldman, March 12, 2006, 08:21:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iceman

Don't feel bad Jeff. When you make boudin sausage you cook the meat first, then stuff it. See you already know cajun![:D]<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by BigSmoker</i>
<br />I really got caught up in overthinking this sausage thing.  I actually do know not to precook the meat before you make sausage[:D].  See I really am dumb[:o)].  Guess it dosen't really matter anyway now at this point but I will keep thinking[:D] as small a brain as I might have[;)].

Jeff

Some say BBQ is in your blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Buck36

Oldman,

This thread has always driven me nuts. Is there a way you could give any more tips?

My family is Polish and when we get together for the holidays to have kielbasa, Czarnina, Paczki for dessert, and so on. A local Polish family makes kielbasa that is amazing. They make it only one time of the year and you have to get on a waiting list. I had some recently and had to search again for this thread. Your kielbasa recipe I am sure has to be similar.

Thanks for anything you can offer! If not I understand, my family has tried to get recipes from my Grandmother but no luck.......handful of this, skosh of that, no recipe, it just feels or looks right.

crabwise

Whatever happened with this?  Did he ever share his recipe?  I'd love to try it.

Habanero Smoker

I forgot this thread existed. I don't remember him posting the recipe on line, nor do I recall if he setup a private area on his site.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)