I received an E-mail today from a respected member

Started by Oldman, March 14, 2006, 02:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChefBill

Don't you even consider leaving. I really don't think any one got flamed. You just more or less made a statement. I think it was just taken wrong. ChefBill

ChefBill
If you can eat it, you can smoke it.
If you can eat it, Then You can smoke it

jaeger

Olds has every right to stay off this forum if he chooses. He also knows that he is welcome here anytime without any conditions or responses to this subject. Sometimes, you just have to wait for the smoke to clear to take a peek.
I consider myself fortunate to have spoke with him the last two weeks on the Tues chat, and have found that I've had as much fun talking to him as I have had in reading his posts. I have been amazed time and again at the amount of time he will take to give a clear and precise answer to even the most "simple" question from someone here. After visiting with him I understand that it is a genuine interest that he has.
If Olds returns, it will be to the benefit of <u>many</u> future Bradley owners. If he doesn't, to bad Bradley forum and I would suggest a bookmark to his site. You are welcome there. He created it for you!!![;)]

<font size="2"><b>Doug</b></font id="size2">

Bassman

There is a time for everything,
 a time to get involved and a time to stand back. And thats OK. Otherwise, "burn out" will surely happen![:)]

<i><font color="blue"><b>Jack</i></font id="blue"></b>
Jack

MWS

"Time heals all wounds" or so they say

<i><font color="green"><b>Mike </i></font id="green"></b>

<i><font color="black">"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved".</i></font id="black">
 -John Wayne

Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"

Seminole

Well, Seminole did not get offended and I know it because I am him. Besides, I enjoyed Oldman's writings and I hope he will stay.

nodak

To keep it simple. Thanks Seminole, welcome to the community.

"If you're not living on the edge, You're taking up way too much room, so get the he-- out of my way."

bubbagump

Habanero Smoker

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

ChefBill

For one, I appreciate seminole saying he was not offended. It just proves to me he'll be an asset to this forum. May I personally welcome you to forum. As a friend once said about another forum. "Welcome to the asylum that's run by the inmates". I always thought that statement applies to all forums at one time or another.[:D]

ChefBill
If you can eat it, you can smoke it.
If you can eat it, Then You can smoke it

Chez Bubba

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by jaeger</i>
<br />I would suggest a bookmark to his site.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
jaeger, please note the sticky on every topic. Yep, it's important, at least to me.

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

MWS

Mike 

owrstrich

mws... i presume this posturing freaks you out at least as much as ftc...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

MWS

Mike 

Habanero Smoker

There are those on this planet that have no social skills. Enough said.

I need to add this because the post I was responding to was deleted by the poster; Icerat4. I will use the quote function in the future.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

MWS

I see that 'someone' has deleted their post yet again  ???......makes my reply seem like an ignorant post...Hab, hope your reply wasn't for me, I was replying to a post that now doesn't exist. ah well, I learned my lesson...(mind my own business and keep on smokin :D)
Mike