I received an E-mail today from a respected member

Started by Oldman, March 14, 2006, 02:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

owrstrich

is this the poster you are speaking of...

i hope bubba saved that one before nuking it...

i was hoping to read it again... with some sentenance breaks... so i could make a little sense of it... but i was denied the opportunity... next time i will copy as soon as read...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

Habanero Smoker

Quote from: mws on May 21, 2006, 11:29:56 AM
I see that 'someone' has deleted their post yet again  ???......makes my reply seem like an ignorant post...Hab, hope your reply wasn't for me, I was replying to a post that now doesn't exist. ah well, I learned my lesson...(mind my own business and keep on smokin :D)
No! It definitely wasn't directed towards you. Now that I reread the thread that what it looks like. I should have known better and quoted the remark that I was replying to. That way when he deletes, there is still a record of his behavior on the board. When he makes another post like that; if there is a next time, I or someone else should quote the remark so that it is still on the boards. I will go back and edit my reply so that it is evident who I was replying about.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

MWS

Cheers  :)

EDIT: I guess by deleting his posts after the fact, he realizes how ridiculous he sounds.... ::)

Leftover ribs and chicken for dinner tonight. YUM  ;D
Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"

whitetailfan

Have not seen this thread for months.  Now I notice recent activity.  As I was camping this weekend, I see I missed out on what was shaking...however based on some comments about missing posts I am going to assume Icerat4 was yakking and deleting again???
Is that why he shows up as guest now?
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

Oldman

QuoteIs that why he shows up as guest now?
He is or was a she.  :P Next I recieved a threating message from her about getting me kick off of the site.  ::) I guess she did not being called down about by me for deleteing her postings. Plus I refused to reply to any of her postings after those deletions. The next day or so after that and she is not a member here any longer. I did post to a couple of gaming sites what her thoughts were of those of us that game. I gave them her E-mail addy.  :o  How she  came to leave I don't know.  Personally I'm glad the ranting #@#$% is gone.  ;D

I hope she gets a new cookshack and goes over to those boards. Their Admin there is not as kind as they are here. She even begins to start the type of trash talking about members there as she did here and she will find herself ban so fast she will not know what to think.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!!