First batch of Jan's Rub

Started by Badger59, July 08, 2012, 06:40:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badger59

Made up a batch of Jan's Rub, even tho my smoker wont be here till next week, Rubbed down some baby backs, and low and slow em on the grill as i couldn't wait to try this stuff . This rub is the Bomb . You got a winner here  :D  Have a Butt waiting for when the smoker arrives.
Hunt-Fish-Smoke

CraigW

I just did my first batch I can't believe how good this is. Taste it by itself and you will know!!!  Never made my own rub before and now I am a believer.
No pic,,,,never happened....here is my pic of the Unicorn
And my helper/grandson (starting early)

KyNola

Thanks Badger and Craig.  Jan is my wife.  Glad you enjoyed the Rub we put together.

mikecorn.1

Mike

TMB

Made some pork steaks last week with this rub killer stuff!  Can't believe it took this long to try it
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

KyNola

Quote from: TMB on August 20, 2012, 07:22:54 PM
Made some pork steaks last week with this rub killer stuff!  Can't believe it took this long to try it
That's OK Tommy, I still don't  have an SRG.......yet. ;)

SiFumar

:o 

TMB

Quote from: KyNola on August 20, 2012, 08:13:25 PM
That's OK Tommy, I still don't  have an SRG.......yet. ;)
You will, believe me you will!  ;)   

Just remember to take it out of the box  :o
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

viper125

I told you so Tom! Very good stuff! By the way have used yours on a varity of things too. Love it also!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.