Considering a Bradley Smoker!

Started by damien2003gt, March 16, 2006, 12:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

icerat4

Dead issue .Its done over smoked.And yes some things do get over smoked we all been there done that so i say move on .Let the chips fall where they may .Chez u da man. until one of my orders gets messed up.lol[8D]Just kiddin you are the man in this area.I do feel begolf25 did misrepresent himself by saying a admid did approve his sales when it wasnt you speaking that.A little over SIGHT.JUST ONE MORE TIME IF YA NEED A GREAT SMOKER AND GREAT SERVICE CALL CHEZBUBBA AND HIS VERY NICE WIFE ANNE.[:D][;)]Thanks alot for the 10 lines o yea thats 9.the second box is mine. 6 rack temp control bs man life is good.LOL.[:D]

IKnowWood

Chez, You are right on this as was Olds.  the content of the post is what defines the comradere and intent to share experience and learn and provide knowledge.  I for one stand on the sidelines and watch and contribute where I can.  This content is what drives most all of us and as it should.  the Bradley did this to all of us, it brought all of us from such a wide culture and geographic seperability into a common domain of focus, cooking some amazing experiments.

damien2003gt, welcome to the insane community of overacheiving simple and complex knowledge sharing group of people.  Remember, the one thing we are truly after is "good eats"
IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes

JJC

Welcome, Begolf25!  Please don't be a stranger . . . I think the way this whole issue was handled is a good example of the respect we have for each other and the desire of all of us to keep the Forum focused on the right things.

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

icerat4

I 3rd the last 2 post .Very well said WELCOME.GUESS im not the rookie now.[:)]

Chez Bubba

To follow up, I got an email from begolf. I was right, he's our type of guy. I look forward to his future input here.

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

whitetailfan

Wish I had picked up on this thread last Thursday, hate to be a whitetail-come-lately.

I'm sure glad the laudry has been aired and we are back on track, I was appalled by what I read on page one.  I hope begolf feels comfortable around here.  I'm certain that the e-mails to Chez and Olds should make him feel welcome.

Winter better break soon...I feel too much cabin fever build up around here the last couple weeks.

<font color="green">whitetailfan</font id="green">
"Nice Rack"
Lethbridge, AB
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

Oldman

Ok one more post and I hope it will be the last..... <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><font size="2">If half your posts are begging people to purchase from you, I feel that's detracting from the forum's purpose. That's the rule I try & stick to & the rules don't change just because I have "the power".
</font id="size2"><hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"> I agree totally here.  <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><font size="2">If begolf takes sales away from me by doing something better, good for him! It will only challenge me to do a better job.</font id="size2"><hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"> Chez no worries M8 (mate!) For all I've seen and heard from begolf I'm sure he will be a stand up vendor. Will he create a following... I believe so. Will he eat any part of your lunch... No I don't think so.

If I may speak for Chez, in my world I help young cleaners as I know there is 50 plus millon square feet of carpeting in my area. I've gotten why past the ego that I was going to clean it all....

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><font size="2"><b>icerat4 said:</b> I do feel begolf25 did misrepresent himself by saying a admid did approve his sales when it wasnt you </font id="size2"><hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"> I sorry but I just don't see it that way. begolf25 did what many... many members have done. Given my past presents here and the recipe site many folks who have written to me think I have admin right here.  I believe the term <b>misrepresented</b> is out of line given this nature of this event.  As much he was as mistakened about me being admin here as I feel your word misrepresent is.

Just everyone remember that at the end of the day we are all just  food smokers under the sun...   [:D]

I hope that with this post that this thread will die and I can go back to being just the guy on the recipe site.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

icerat4

All is ok with me and everyone else here i guess the air is cleared. Like i said back up this post a little this is and has been a dead issue.All is good in the bradley smoke fourm.Well except for olds making just a peek in and out here lol.Hey thanks again olds hope to have ya join this a little more frequent other then a peek and leave.[:D]

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

No OLDMAN please get your butt back here we miss you..  <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Oldman</i>
<br />Ok one more post and I hope it will be the last.....
QuoteJust everyone remember that at the end of the day we are all just  food smokers under the sun...   [:D]

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
just what you said above now get you old butt back here.