Good Buy On RIB RACKS

Started by ChefBill, February 26, 2006, 10:28:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChefBill

I just got this e-mail yesterday and they have the Rib Racks that I use on sale. Made of SS and heavy duty. If you need some check these out. They will fit inside the BS on 2 shelves. I got mine from reading about them on the BS forum last year.

http://www.ewins.com/ecomm/itemsDetails.php?item_code=INTER+4537-01&history=&limit=45&grpid=220054&action=LITEM&keySearch=&sort=m.item_code&order=ASC&old_searchkey=&subSearchOnOff=&keySearchVal=&prevAttrNames=&prevAttrValues=&wild_search=&prdgrp=&prdsgrp=&sunitsold=&newlimit=&dephistory

ChefBill
If you can eat it, you can smoke it.
If you can eat it, Then You can smoke it

jaeger

Great find ChefBill!!!
I have a set of these and they are very well constructed heavy stainless steel. At 6 bucks each, they are a STEAL!!!

Grab em while you can!!!

<font size="2"><b>Doug</b></font id="size2">

IKnowWood

Have you tried doing Potatoes like that in the link?  ribs and spuds together.  I thought smoked spuds were not great?
IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes

nsxbill

Thanks for the alert. I have two of these, and got a couple more. At this price they are a steal, and I really like the ones I have now!

Bill

<i>There is room on earth for all God's creatures....on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.</i>
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

bill click on there Clearance button top right of page, there is 11 pages look at them all, lots of stainless item to go with your bbq area,

ChefBill

IKnowWood,
Never smoked "taters" (always found them hard to keep lit[8D]) but have done 10 at a time in the oven using the rib-rack and they bake fast. Heat is conducted up the center of the "Tater" by the SS rod sticking in it. They bake from inside & outside at the same time.

ChefBill
If you can eat it, you can smoke it.
If you can eat it, Then You can smoke it

MrBlitz

The racks look great ... the only problem is that they do not ship to Canada.  A bit of a bummer!  :-[

Have a super day,
Peter

DarrellS

Peter,

Check Home Depot, I bought a pair there a couple years ago exactly like these. They had Char Broils name on them.

Darrell

icerat4

Did you guys read the peach recipe they give by the sale link givin.BOIL RIBS ARE THEY NUTS.NEVER NEVER BOIL RIBS.Quoted buy smoke&spices book.And i have to agreee boiled ribs are way too chewie.