New Black Smoker not working

Started by Dhunt4work, July 20, 2012, 04:35:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dhunt4work

Tried seasoning my new smoker and no smoke :(. Bradley is sending me a new bisquette burner.....they said I should have by this time next week?? I would think when you buy a product like this you would get a little quicker service for repair parts.....when it is brand new out of the box.  Tempted to just return the smoker.

Any thoughts?

Slamdunk

First off, welcome to the forum!
One of the reasons you will read so many good comments about the Bradley is that they really stand by their product. I can certainly understand your frustration when your new toy doesn't work properly right out of the box  :-\ but think that a bit of patience on your part will be rewarded down the line.

In the meantime there is plenty of reading for you to do as there is lots to learn and salivate about!

A frequent question asked by new Bradley owners is what they should smoke the first time out. Most people would suggest chicken and my wife says her favorite smoked meal is stuffed chicken cordon bleu. Do a search for it! You won't be disappointed!

Keymaster

Sorry to hear of your new purchase not working, Bradley will make it right for sure! Did you open the smoke tower up and check for loose connections?

mikecorn.1

Ditto on trying to check for any loose connections. Something could of came loose while shipping. It happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

Smoker John

Welcome, the same thing happened to mine when I first got it out of the box. I had no smoke coming from the generator opened it up reset a couple of the wires and that fixed the problem I was smoking soon after, sometimes these things happen.
Bradley Digital 4 Rack
Bradley BS712