New Fan!

Started by threerivers, April 15, 2006, 01:49:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

threerivers

Though I've had my Bradley for several years and been on the "web" for much much longer, only recently did I discover this site and all the wonderful information available to help me make better use of my smoker.  Living and fishing on the Coast in Oregon I have access to lots of fresh seafood, and I have every intention of wearing out my Bradley over the coming months and years - and look forward to regularly visiting this board to help me do that!  Thanks in advance to all you "veteran smokers" for all your shared information.  These information boards are the neatest thing since sliced smoked salmon! 

Best wishes to all of you from Jim and Debbie on Three Rivers, near Hebo Oregon! ;D

BigSmoker

Welcome aboard.  Hope to hear from you soon ;D ;D ;D
Some people say BBQ is in the blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.

owrstrich

tillamook smoked cheeze comming our way...

it is most beautiful up there...

last year i drove from phone guys in anderson ca to portland or via the 101 all the way...

perhaps this year we will have to stop off at three rivers...

we were thinking about checking out the sake place in forest grove too...

www.sakeone.com

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

MallardWacker

Quote from: threerivers on April 15, 2006, 01:49:54 PM...These information boards are the neatest thing since sliced smoked salmon!...

WELLLLLL ALMOST...I'd would have to say it is probably closer to Smoked Bacon from the BS. In my somewhat jaded opinion.

Welcome Jim & Debbie, make sure you don't make yourself a stranger around these parts.

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

tsquared

MWS

Quote from: owrstrich on April 15, 2006, 08:48:06 PM

we were thinking about checking out the sake place in forest grove too...

www.sakeone.com

owrstrich

http://www.thegrandlodge.com/index.php?loc=59

Also when in Forest Grove.....you have to visit McMenamins Grand Lodge and have a pint..

Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"

iceman

Welcome Jim and Debbie. You live in a gorgeous area.

Smokin Joe

Welcome Jim and Debbie!

You guys are going to love it here...it is a great group of folks with a whole lot of information to share.
Joe Johnson
Founding Partner
Caroline's Rub - Dry Rubs, Smoked Salt, and Texas Chili Seasoning

Be sure to sign up for our Smoke and Spice Newsletter!