The Immaculate Deception

Started by Habanero Smoker, April 12, 2006, 02:43:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habanero Smoker

What a story. Just in time for Easter and Passover. ???

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12283785/

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

iceman

What the heck is next ??? Just when you think you've seen it all!!! Habanero thanks for letting us see that. :o :o :o

nsxbill

I think it was Chez that once inspired me on what to give up for Lent.  It is an important thing to give up something special.  Again this year, inspired by Kirk, I have given up one-legged Peruvian hookers.  Can you say you have made some kind of sacrifice!

Bill
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

Chez Bubba

Quote from: nsxbill on April 12, 2006, 05:42:43 PM
I think it was Chez that once inspired me on what to give up for Lent.  It is an important thing to give up something special.  Again this year, inspired by Kirk, I have given up one-legged Peruvian hookers.  Can you say you have made some kind of sacrifice!

Bill
WOW Bill, blast from the past!!! ;D ;D ;D LMAO, I'd forgotten all about that! ;D

This year I gave up sheep gonad tamales! Can't wait for Sunday! ;D ;D

Kirk
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

iceman

I gave up bad whiskey and trashy women. (Never had either but if I had the chance I would give them up) :D

BigSmoker

Some people will do anything for money and/or attention.  How very sad.

My Mom told me the other day her and a collegue of hers were taliking about lent.  The man told her he had suggested to his children they give something up.  He told her his youngest son who is 6 or 7 thought and then told him.  "Dad, I think I will give up church".  To funny. 
Some people say BBQ is in the blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.

Kummok

Back years ago when I was "Catholic'ing", I gave up broadcast news (like PMS NBC ::) for Lent...never started watching again and it's been a much better life ever since!

Big Smoker.....I actually remember that little boy in Church. At a service few years back, folks were passing the offering plate around and when it got to his dad, the little guy shouted out, "Don't pay for ME, dad, I'm under five!"  ;)