Started by Keymaster, August 22, 2012, 05:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keymaster

I entered ne of my my Avatars I created in a contest to be on a Washington Scratch ticket. I'm not sure if non-washingtonians can vote for me but its worth a try. I don't think there is any prize if your the winner, you just get your Entry on a ticket :) So if you feel like votin then go ahead if not design a picture and enter it too :)  Heres the acceptance letter they sent me.

Aaron,

Get that fist ready to pump because your Design a Ticket Contest submission has been posted! Congrats!

Check it out: http://www.walottery.com/anniversary/contest.aspx?entry=26980be8-5ea4-4886-8571-36d018df5f34

Washingtonians can vote up to once a day through November 9th, so be sure to share the link with your friends and family.

If your creative juices are still flowing don't hesitate to submit another design. You can submit up to five (5) a day through October 31st.

Best of luck, friend!

Cheers,

Your friends at Washington's Lottery

Shasta bob

Keymaster i voted form Oregon, it seamed to work. Good luck
2 ea. Bradley - OBS
Auber PID
Bradley cold smoke adapter
Temp Test Intelligent Thermometer
Weber Gensis BBQ
Weber Baby Q
Smoke from thermoworks
Blackstone 4 burner

Keymaster

devo

Ya seemed to work all the way over here in Kakabeka Falls, Ontario Canada.  ;D ;D

Keymaster

OU812

OK,,dont beat me up to much I work construction,,,,,,but WTF in an "Avatar" ?  ;D

Keymaster

See that goofy picture below my name in the thread , Thats a avatar, I'll make you one if you want ;) Stick man kind ;D

GusRobin

voted from Alabama and it worked.  So all of you click on his link and help a Bradlidian (that's a person from the Bradley forum)
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

RossP

Done voted from British Columbia, good luck.
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

mikecorn.1

Done! Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

squirtthecat

Voted!  Five times!

(this is Illinois after all......   ;))

OU812

Quote from: Keymaster on August 22, 2012, 07:11:27 PM
See that goofy picture below my name in the thread , Thats a avatar, I'll make you one if you want ;) Stick man kind ;D

Thanks Aaron,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I thought it was just a picture  ::)

If you make me one can you show me how to put it in its place  ;D

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Kahunas

Not sure if it works from IA. I voted and it changed from 48 to 49. When I went back in it was at 48 again. Hope it took.
Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Keymaster

Thanks guys, I  think we're  in second place. Thats scary, cheap entertainment is the best :) I  will work on your avatar tomorrow Curt,  what do you want in it?