Started by Keymaster, August 22, 2012, 05:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OU812

Quote from: Keymaster on August 23, 2012, 08:19:58 AM
Thanks guys, I  think we're  in second place. Thats scary, cheap entertainment is the best :) I  will work on your avatar tomorrow Curt,  what do you want in it?

Never really thought about it,,,,,,,,,,,,,suprise me  ;D

Thanks Aaron

SiFumar

Up to 64 votes now...first!  I voted with google chrome and IE on 2 different computers and on my phone....that made 5 votes  ;D

Keymaster

Wow thanks guys, this contest dont end until october 31 so stayimg in first might be tough :)

Keymaster

I voted for myself for # 2 , Thanks for everybodys help, its topped 100 :)

Quarlow

I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

devo

My third time voting Aaron. Your getting up there  ;)

Sam3

squirtthecat

Just pushed you over 200..    ;)

mikecorn.1

Oops, I did it again! ;D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

OU812

I voted from my laptop, sons lap top N smart phone and daughters laptop N smart phone  ;D

Keymaster

Thanks Guys, amazing the power of the Forum :) Now get that new avatar posted OU812 :)

mikecorn.1

One more. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

manxman

Well it let me vote from across the pond! :)  Another of the entries is a picture of Stonehenge also from this side of the pond so it appears the votes and avatar's can be from anywhere.

Good luck Keymaster.
Manxman

SiFumar

Up to 425!  Keep voting for Keymaster.  You can vote everyday but I found it has to be 24hrs from your last vote.

Keymaster

Thanks SiFumar and Manxman, I sure did not expect to get past 400 hundred so fast, Some new competition today too and aint half bad.

Heres that link again so you dont have to go to page one of this thread.

http://www.walottery.com/anniversary/contest.aspx?entry=26980be8-5ea4-4886-8571-36d018df5f34