Started by Keymaster, August 22, 2012, 05:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keymaster

Looks like mars boy was declared the winner. Thanks for all your votes and patience.

Quarlow

We tryed Key. Better luck next time
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

OU812

Quote from: Keymaster on November 15, 2012, 11:18:51 AM
Looks like mars boy was declared the winner. Thanks for all your votes and patience.

CRAP!!

TedEbear

Quote from: Keymaster on November 15, 2012, 11:18:51 AM

Here's what I emailed them just now:

To director'[email protected]:

So, Life on Mars won this, even though there was obvious cheating at the end when that entry gained over 1,000 votes in the final 3 days?  That's total BS.

If you're going to enforce the rules, do it evenly across the board.

Up In Smoke

Sorry to hear that Key  >:(
Looks like their ticket won.
Again no foil hat!!......just sayin.
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Keymaster

I agree TedEBear, Thanks for speaking your mind to the Lottery Folks ;D And Jerry, I may start wearin a foil hat full time :) Thanks for all the support. If I'm around for the next scratch ticket anniversery contest, I promise you all I will not enter  :)

SiFumar

Sorry to hear ya didn't win!  I was sad!  Was pullin for ya!

Keymaster

Quote from: SiFumar on November 18, 2012, 04:59:08 PM
Sorry to hear ya didn't win!  I was sad!  Was pullin for ya!
Thanks Sister :)

TedEbear

Quote from: TedEbear on November 16, 2012, 04:55:26 AMHere's what I emailed them just now:

To director'[email protected]:

So, Life on Mars won this, even though there was obvious cheating at the end when that entry gained over 1,000 votes in the final 3 days?  That's total BS.

If you're going to enforce the rules, do it evenly across the board.

Here's the email reply I received from the lottery officials yesterday:

Thank you for contacting Washington's Lottery.

All entries and votes were monitored and reviewed during the contest. The entry and winner, Life on Mars, fairly won the contest and no fraud occurred.  We do know from interviewing the winner that many friends and family voted for his entry. 

Debbie Meyer

Washington's Lottery

And my reply to it:

I find that VERY hard to believe.  I've also been monitoring the contest and I know of several entries that were kicked out early in the voting because they sometimes gained 50-100 votes per day.  The Life on Mars gained more than 1,000 votes the final 3 days.  That's quite a lot of "family members".  A clear case of fraud but it wasn't my contest and I didn't have an entry in it.

All I'm asking is if you hold another similar contest that you enforce the rules equally across the board.  Thank you.

Jeff

SiFumar

WTG!  It was rigged for sure!  I was watching it also.

Bear1968

Quote from: TedEbear on November 21, 2012, 08:29:29 PM
I find that VERY hard to believe.  I've also been monitoring the contest and I know of several entries that were kicked out early in the voting because they sometimes gained 50-100 votes per day.  The Life on Mars gained more than 1,000 votes the final 3 days.  That's quite a lot of "family members".  A clear case of fraud but it wasn't my contest and I didn't have an entry in it.

All I'm asking is if you hold another similar contest that you enforce the rules equally across the board.  Thank you.

Jeff

Damn Skippy!  >:(
Sic'em TedEbear!!!!!   :)
UBC Local 268

Keymaster

Thanks for keepin them in Line Down there in Olympia Jeff. Eeryone have a Good Thanksgiving!

David2000

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Something Jeff (?) said in his letter got me thinking -- if your entry and that poker guy's entry had been left alone by the lottery, how many votes do you think you would have each ended with?  Do you think you could've cracked a million votes?  ;D