Started by Keymaster, August 22, 2012, 05:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiFumar

You have a lot of forum friends for sure!   ;D

squirtthecat

Bump!  Keymaster is falling slightly behind..

Keymaster

Thanks guys. Our competition has some friends too but he seems happy to just be in the lead. I watched him get two hundred votes in two hours one night. I figure we can give him the back door blitz in the end ;D thanks for hangin in there everyone!!

OU812

Whoops I did it again,,,,,,,,,,,,,1439  ;D

Smokin Soon

Better kick it up a notch, install google chrome to get an extra vote daily!

mikecorn.1

UNO mas! ;D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

Keymaster

Quote from: Up In Smoke on September 01, 2012, 06:15:54 PM
Kinda looks like 5 card stud was built by the lottery people..... i don't wear a foil hat or nothing........just sayin'
I'm  startin to think the same thing
:) its all just fun and i really appreciate everyones votes!!!

OU812

Bump,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,1473  ;D

SiFumar

1693!  I think something is fishy with the 5card stud one.  Last night it went over 200 in less than an hour.

standles

Quote from: SiFumar on September 05, 2012, 03:23:45 PM
1693!  I think something is fishy with the 5card stud one.  Last night it went over 200 in less than an hour.

It is the one the lottery folks want.  8)   It certainly looks like a design they would do.   They control the voting.   :-X   It seems to be responsive to whenever some other one is about to overtake it magically gets more votes.   :o

Control is an illusion.   The lottery folks have always been in control of this and just let the peons think they had a chance at  it.   It's a conspiracy man....   >:(

Now I have to go add some more layers to my tinfoil hat.   8)

Steven

Keymaster

Quote from: SiFumar on September 05, 2012, 03:23:45 PM
Yah, not sure what to say about that. Sure is odd though. Thanks for everyones help, we kicked his butt yesterday for sure and took the lead for a few hours :)

OU812

Quote from: Up In Smoke on September 05, 2012, 05:46:07 PM
Gee, i wonder what the odds of winning this lottery are?.............again..no foil hat!
I mean, when you win key, you will cut into their end of the year bonus  ;D ;D.

Good one!

I almost blew a shot out my nose,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,almost

Keymaster

Were hangin in there with the Slickster (five card draw) . Way to go guys and Thank you!!!

OU812

Quote from: Keymaster on August 27, 2012, 04:34:33 PM
Thanks SiFumar and Manxman, I sure did not expect to get past 400 hundred so fast, Some new competition today too and aint half bad.

Heres that link again so you dont have to go to page one of this thread.

http://www.walottery.com/anniversary/contest.aspx?entry=26980be8-5ea4-4886-8571-36d018df5f34

Bump,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,1749  ;D

Thought it would be nice to have the link on this page

CraigW