Amazon

Started by mowerdave, August 26, 2012, 08:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mowerdave

I have looked at smokers over the past several months.  Different brands different smoking setups.  I have decided that Bradley is the best.  I see smokers for sale on Amazon and Cabelas and other places and there is a vast difference in pricing on supposedly the same model smoker.  Any thoughts on this. 
Thanks Dave

GusRobin

Just free enterprise at work.
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

TedEbear

Yep.  The retailer sets the price, not the manufacturer.

Maticulus

I have been doing a lot of research on smokers in general and will agree that Bradley is the way to go. I just purchased the new OBG (BS611) off Ebay for about $270 - $280 with free shipping. No bidding - just buy it if you want it.  Two different companies are offering it at about the same price with free shipping and both are tot sellers with very highly ratings. (Geekdeal and Beach Audio) Here is a link: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=bradley+smoker+BS611&_sacat=0&_odkw=bradley+smoker+611&_osacat=0

Good luck.

beefmann

i do agree with th bradly is about the best, also on the retailer you  need to consider there reputation when buying,, good price and reliable delivery when said.. not all retailers have  high standards of customer satisfaction.

and welcome to the forun

MrSlick

My new original was a birthday gift earlier this year.  My wife got it on eBay from Beach Audio for the same $270 with free shipping.  It arrived on time and the box was in good shape.  The day it arrived I got home about 5 minutes earlier than my wife and found it on the front porch.  Suprise!