Another New Guy

Started by AAFD, March 30, 2006, 09:03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAFD

Hi we just bought a Bradley Smoker.  We just wanted to say hi!!

KC

Avid RVer
Fire Fighter

BigSmoker

Welcome[:D].

Jeff

Some say BBQ is in your blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.
Some people say BBQ is in the blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.

iceman

Welcome KC. Your really going to have some fun here at the forum and a lot of good times at home with the Bradley. Glad to have you aboard.[;)]

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

AAFD welcome to the forum,[;)] just a heads up, the fourm will be shutting down sometime on friday the 30th and coming back on with a new look and feel on monday,

Arcs_n_Sparks

AAFD;

Welcome to the forum. Lots of good advice and fun here. Are you in Ann Arbor?

Arcs_n_Sparks

NePaSmoKer

Hi AAFD

I'm new also. Bought my Bradley last night

IKnowWood

welcome AAFD.

What type of RV?  

BTW, any of you others think abotu taking the Bradley on a RV?  Is the moving around to much and periodic bumps to much?
IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes

AAFD

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by IKnowWood</i>
<br />welcome AAFD.

What type of RV?  

BTW, any of you others think abotu taking the Bradley on a RV?  Is the moving around to much and periodic bumps to much?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

We have a class A Gas! We don't have enough room to take the Bradley with out sitting it on its side.

KC

Avid RVer
Fire Fighter

AAFD

WE smoked some Hot dogs and buns tonight, they turned out well!  Why can't we use aluminum foil in the smoker?

KC

Avid RVer
Fire Fighter

Habanero Smoker

Hi! Welcome to the forum.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

IKnowWood

AAFD, we got a 5th wheel.  Might be some room to carry it standing up.  I am just worried the jaring around would not be good for it.

I beleive the Aluminum might be that you can get it such that liquid might spill on the element or to the control board.  Some folks use them for specific purposes.  I never have yet, but can't say I won't if the right circumstance comes up.
IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes

owrstrich

aafd...

my bradley has about 80,000 miles on it riding in the doghouse of a 5th wheel trailer...

it looks all sanford and son... however its still reliable like a headache is to to jose cuevero...

you gotts to eat...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

smokin stu

I have a Fleetwood pop-up trailer and had the idea of tying the BS to a cage on my roof rack.  The wife has vetoed me bringing it to Algonquin park. :'(  She sees the BS as a deluxe bear and or wolf bait, and I wouldn't be surprised if an 8 pound pork butt slllooowwwwwwwww cookin all night long got a few of the beasts curious.  I know my neighbors always seem to be nearby with a beer whenever I am taking meat out of my BS, and I have given up on the idea that its always a coincidence ;D

tsquared

Stu--I have a few wolves feeding out of my Bradley around here--they're called teenage nephews! :o
T2

JJC

John
Newton MA