The New Guy, Smoking a Chicken Today.

Started by yotatoy, August 30, 2012, 08:28:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bear1968

Woot! Steelers Rock!!!!!!!  8)

I am just North Of New Castle, about 40 minutes North of Pittsburgh  :)

Currently getting ready for the hunting season .... by making truck-loads of jerky and other tasty hunting snacks.  I am also checking my trees almost daily for the Sheapshead Mushrooms that should be popping any day now. I read they are getting them where you are but they call them Hens of the Woods up there  :)

*Edit* Back on topic .. lol ... As far as spritzing goes with the 3-2-1 method All you need to do is when you get to phase two and put your ribs in foil, just drizzle your spritz over them. I do not wrap mine up tight. I make a foil tent and pour a bit of Apple Juice on them before sealing the tent and regardless of what you may read the 2 phase actually DOES steam the ribs ... be it in their own natural Juices or The Apple Juice you add.  ;)
UBC Local 268

CLAREGO

seelers do rock like that chris rainey guy and looking pretty good in preseason lets see how they match up with one of the mannings  8) 8)

yotatoy

3-2-1 turned out excellent!

Smoking away!

Final, delicious, product.

Cheers!

Bear1968

Looks Great!  :)

Kinda makes me wish I went with Ribs instead of the But for the Holiday  :P
UBC Local 268

yotatoy

They were indeed fantastic, my father in law and I both agreed the best we have ever had, and my first time making ribs to boot, can only get better with more practice!

I think a butt for some pulled pork will be my next conquest.

Cheers!