Roll Call

Started by BigSmoker, April 03, 2006, 11:44:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigSmoker

Well I made it. Who else is here ;D.

You can also do flash video on this new board if I can figure out exactly how to do it LOL
Some people say BBQ is in the blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.

icerat4

Rats in the house ;D i see people using the wrong password its the second set of numbers read there email closley. :P

owrstrich

owrstrich reporting in...

big...

i used up all the dezzy peg swamp venom and cow leck this weekend... dang that stuff is good... leaving socal in 2 weeks... when i get back i will get some more...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

like the new place, now need to see if i can change the color, //

gpsmoker

In as well! Kinda looks familiar in some way...... ;)

Greg
When it's brown its cooking....when its black its done!

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven

JVR

Phone Guy

:oI made it to the other side:o

GOTPROBLEMS

CHEFBILL HERE
NEED HELP HERE.  I never got an e-mail to verify my e-mail address. Asked for resend 10 times and never got the first one of them.. Forum says an error has occured. Have had nothing from BS forum since 03/31/06.
Couldn't re-register using ChefBill e-mail address either.

Had to register under a new name with a different e-mail address to even get in at all... I need to get in touch with the admin. to get this fixed so I can return as ChefBill , anybody got a suggestion on what to do. OR admin. e-mail address...   ChefBill

Habanero Smoker

Quote from: GOTPROBLEMS on April 03, 2006, 04:21:02 PM
CHEFBILL HERE
NEED HELP HERE.  I never got an e-mail to verify my e-mail address. Asked for resend 10 times and never got the first one of them.. Forum says an error has occured. Have had nothing from BS forum since 03/31/06.
Couldn't re-register using ChefBill e-mail address either.

Had to register under a new name with a different e-mail address to even get in at all... I need to get in touch with the admin. to get this fixed so I can return as ChefBill , anybody got a suggestion on what to do. OR admin. e-mail address...   ChefBill
It is possible that your ISP has a bloc on the address Bradley is using to send e-mails, or if you have spam software that may be filtering out the e-mails sent from Bradley (Norton and iHateSpam seem to want to filter everything). If you are able check you spam quarantine folders, and what your ISP is filtering you may find Bradley's confirmation e-mail (my ISP give me the option to log on and review the e-mails they are blocking, and give me the option to "whitelist" or to send a block e-mail to me).

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Arcs_n_Sparks

I made it. Need to figure out how to just display new posts.

Arcs_n_Sparks

Smokie

I made the jump new forum looks good

IKnowWood

I am here as well.

Arcs, use the first blue colored link in your Avatar ID on the top of the page "Show unread posts since last visit"  You can even customize the view to show the text to make it faster. 
IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes

Arcs_n_Sparks

IKW,

Yeah, I tripped on it 12 nanoseconds after I posted my comment. It was hiding in plain sight! :D

MWS

I'm in...looks good, it may take some getting used to though.
Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"

Gman

:o :o :o

WooooHoooo.... Back in the saddle again..

How has everybody been?
Hope to be online more this sumer