Roll Call

Started by BigSmoker, April 03, 2006, 11:44:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitetailfan

Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

MRH

Finally got in, it was giving me fits too. I don't know if it was because i was trying it from work on a different pc or what.  But I got in finally by copying the link from the e-mail then it activated then I had to do a new password like I forgot.

Mark ;D

GOTPROBLEMS

CHEFBILL,
Still lost in cyber space. Just cannot get a resend thru to find out how to get back on damn thing still sends me error messages. :-[ OH WELL, WHAT THE HELL. Have never heard anything back from Admin yet.

ChefBill

I want to thank Raye Minor for getting in touch with Martin Mayer (Forum Admin.) and he had to activate my account for me. My thanx goes out to him as well. Say goodbye to "GOTPROBLEMS" and hello to ChefBill again... ::) ;D Hoorah  I'm Back.
If you can eat it, Then You can smoke it

Habanero Smoker

ChefBill
Welcome Back.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

car54

I just came back from vacation and was able to log in with some problems. I'll have to look at the bells and whistles tomorrow. 

Brad

Oldman

Now you see me now you don't.

QuoteI want to thank Raye Minor for getting in touch with Martin Mayer (Forum Admin.) and he had to activate my account for me. My thanx goes out to him as well.
Well we just got lucky is all. Martin sent me an E-mail the same time you did so it was easy to forward yours on to him.  ;D ;D

However, it is cotton pickin' nice of the fast fix he did.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

BMAN

Olds,
Bassman here,
Can you hook me up as well?

Bassman

Hello All
I'M ALIVE! ;D

Thank You Martin

Jack

icerat4

OK WHO TOLD KIRK HE COULD HAVE A VACTION >:( ;D ;)Lets go son sign in vaction is OVER. ;D.Chezbubba where ya at.

ND Smoker

Just when I started to figure out the old forum they change it.  Looks like the new one will work good but I can't seem to find the member recipe link.  I am looking to try ribs this weekend.

Habanero Smoker

They just made it a direct link. Go to the home page and scroll down to the recipe section. You will see it listed above the Fish Topic.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

bsolomon

Well, ski season is over, which means it's now smoke season.  10lbs. of maple beef jerky with cherry smoke last weekend, 8 racks of KC-style prok spare ribs this weekend.

Glad to see the new forum up and running and the old-timers moving over and coming back.