Where can I buy a NEW Bradley Original Smoker in the UK

Started by chris79327, July 15, 2012, 03:54:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chris79327

Hello Guys and Gals,

I this is my first post so be gentle with me.

After toying with various barrel type smokers using charcoal for fuel and struggling to maintain an accurate temperature in the great British weather I have decided to pump out some cash and buy my first Bradley smoker.

After scouting around these forums I have decided that the 'NEW' Bradley original smoker (BS611) is the way to go as there have been some upgrades from the'OLD' original Bradley smoker. The problem I have is that none of the online stockists in the UK list whether the product they are selling is the OLD one or the NEW one so I dont know what to do!!

Does anyone here know where I can get a 'NEW bradley smoker (BS611) from an online retailer in the uk?

Thank you for your help.

3rensho

What are the differences between OLD and NEW?  I didn't know much had changed with the non-digital models.
Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.

mikecorn.1

I copied this from the first thread under the New Bradley Original Smoker Section

We took a lot of the comments and suggestions from our forum members and customers (Thank You)and made a few changes to the smoker design.

Here are a few of the changes:
1. New Stainless Steel Interior.
2. New Rack supports keep racks from tipping over when pulled out.
3. Heat control moved to Smoke Generator which will eliminate moisture damage to switch.
4. Improved Front Face Plate.
5. Improved Electronic components
6. Extra large front feet for added support and stability.
7. Generator has removable side panel for ease of cleaning and preventative maintenance.

Here is the link to the thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

3rensho

Wow.  Thanks for the post.  Had no idea so much had happened.  I guess I really do have an Original BS now.  No need to upgrade as long as this one keeps working flawlessly.  With that information one would think the stockists should be able to tell what they are selling!!
Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.

chris79327

Thanks for the upgrade info

Hmm judging by the pictures alone (the NEW Bradley smoker looks significantly different) there are NO UK stockists of the NEW Bradley smoker as all the websites selling Bradley smokers have pictures of the OLD original Bradley smoker on them.....how disappointing  :(

So now I dont know what to do.....is it worth spending a bit extra and buying the 4 rack digital?

TedEbear

Quote from: chris79327 on July 15, 2012, 03:54:49 AMDoes anyone here know where I can get a 'NEW bradley smoker (BS611) from an online retailer in the uk?

Do places such as Amazon ship to the UK?

chris79327

Quote from: TedEbear on July 15, 2012, 07:43:09 AM
Do places such as Amazon ship to the UK?

Hello Mr Bear,

Yes Amazon do ship to the UK however the 4 rack NEW original does not ship to the UK due it not actually being sold by amazon but by a third part seller.

The 4 rack OLD orginal ships to the UK as does the 4 rack digital smoker but I can get both of them over here in the UK (although its actually cheaper to get them shipped from amazon US even with all the taxes than it is to buy them over here  ??? )

I cant believe that you cannot but the NEW original any where in the UK  >:(

chris79327

Hello again guys, just an update on my UK search for an NEW bradley original smoker.

I called Bradley smokers UK and enquired where in the UK I could buy one and they told me that at the present moment they are not available to buy in the UK  :(

Soooo thats the end of that then...very disappointed.

Geoff_S

Hi there
I've got a 4 rack digital which I guess was a bit more expensive, but it's paid for itself in spades!
Have you tried contacting Grakka Ltd at www.grakka.com?
They are the UK distributors for Bradley I believe and are very, very helpful