You Homerites And You Wasillaites Are On Thin Ice Now

Started by owrstrich, April 04, 2006, 12:47:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

owrstrich

them sunsofbeaches alakans have sent us a mess of rain to the land of the reconquista... the land of the la raza... the land of the mecha... the land of the scanctuary... the land of really killer taco trucks...

now my 1 hour drive to riverside will most likely turn into a 2 or 3 hour drive because those socal commuters are el stupido in the rain...

more later...

o... did i mention the land of really killer taco trucks...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

iceman

Hey owsritch I have some extra mixed rain and snow I can send your way. I put my snow blower away Friday. BIG MISTAKE :o Man this has been one weird winter. They tell me Wasilla is going to be the new banana belt soon. I'll go for that :D

Phone Guy

O' man,

March in Redding was the coldest on record (70 years). Its still raining up here and no end in sight!!!! I got to get out in the new RV!! When will it ever end?

P.S. We have a good taco truck in Anderson too.

IKnowWood

East Coast was wierd as well.  Not much of a winter.  Early Winter we had some Rain, not to much.  But almost no snow.  And then it gets hot as late spring.  then NO moisture.  But the entire time WIND!!  Its a been howling much more than usual.

IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes

tsquared

So Iceman--millions of canuckleheads want to know--is that picture you in a snowsuit after a few too many wobbly pops? :D
T2