You guys have to stop this crap!

Started by Bear1968, September 28, 2012, 07:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bear1968

I started getting low on Pucks and went to Amazon to order more boxes and they were out of stock on all 120 puck boxes!  :o
I ordered up a pile on back order but for heavens sake give a guy a break and SLOW DOWN  :P
Good thing I can get small quantities at a local sporting store .... but I want BULK DISCOUNT!  ???
UBC Local 268

rexster

Stainless 4 rack Bradley
6 Rack DBS w/second heat element
Auber PID
7 Foot X 20" Pipe BBQ pit with offset firebox
Jenn-Air 75000 btu gas grill w/sear burner
Weber Performer charcoal grill
Portable Kitchen All Aluminum Charcoal Grill
2 MES 40" smokers
PK360 Grill
Vacmaster 320 Vacuum Chamber Sealer

mikecorn.1

Amazon use to do buy 2 get one free. Haven't seen or heard anyone posting about the deal in a long while. I usually get mine at Bass Pro Shops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

beefmann

hate when the 120 packs are not available

Grouperman941

I just spent $12 K on this Honda Accord! Why can't it tow my boat?!?

rexster

I just bought a 120 case of cherry and mesquite from BeachAudio.com for 33/case plus 8 shipping
Stainless 4 rack Bradley
6 Rack DBS w/second heat element
Auber PID
7 Foot X 20" Pipe BBQ pit with offset firebox
Jenn-Air 75000 btu gas grill w/sear burner
Weber Performer charcoal grill
Portable Kitchen All Aluminum Charcoal Grill
2 MES 40" smokers
PK360 Grill
Vacmaster 320 Vacuum Chamber Sealer

Bear1968

While roasting this years first Chestnuts in the Oven and listening to a Ball Game I checked my Puck stash and nearly fainted ... 1  x 12 pack left.
Why is that when you know you are low the urge to smoke just gets worse and worse?   ???
Ran out to the garden and picked off my Jalapenos halved them and loaded up the remainder of the trays with coffee filters with Sea Salt and some with Paprika. Thinking of doing all 12 and pulling some things and replacing with Onions to dehydrate for Smoked Onion Powder.  :P
Amazon better  better get some Pucks Available ASAP  >:(

Oh well this will give me a chance to play with some of my other smokers I guess.   :-\
UBC Local 268

Bear1968

Quote from: rexster on September 29, 2012, 05:12:40 PM
I just bought a 120 case of cherry and mesquite from BeachAudio.com for 33/case plus 8 shipping

Ya must have got the last ones ... getting nervous about being on Amazons back order for 10 day and STILL out of stock I checked Beach Adio and only found 48 packs.
http://search.beachaudio.com/search#?p=Q&srid=S1-USCDR01&lbc=beachaudio&ts=ajax&w=bradley%20pucks&uid=929716174&stateid=s1C11A21A2xsWMondI&method=or&isort=score&view=grid&refkeyword=bradley%20pucks&srt=0
Looks like I may have to bite the bullet and get smaller quantities .... I hate doing that  :'(

*Edit* Found a Seller on Amazon that had 5 - 120 Puck Cases of Apple for $32 Each but $15 shipping .. I canceled other order and Grabbed this one.
So if anyone else wants to stock up on some apple pucks HiTech Vendors. on Amazon has the 120 packs. lol Well 4 left now  ;)
UBC Local 268