Serious Concern about new Forum

Started by whitetailfan, April 05, 2006, 08:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitetailfan

Some of the functions are the same.
Some of the functions are new and fun.

Most of the smiley are the same.

But wait just one Minute!!!!

We have lost the Green tongue..drooling..tasty Dude!!!

This guy :P is a BAD substitute I'm afraid.

Ah well, overall it's a pretty cool forum.

Smoke on.
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

IKnowWood

IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes

icerat4

How do ya post pics here.Anyone on this .Do ya still need to use photo bucket or do they have theres here.

whitetailfan

rat,
I think you have to have an uploaded/hosted pic and use the www hyperlink.  My sig pic is still on photobucket, and that's where I linked it from.  I have not seen a hosting area here and doubt we will find one.
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

Oldman

WTF,
I've looked all through my collection of smiley and I cannot find a good one like you want.  :-\

All of the fancy radio buttons are nice. However, what I like about this board the most is the cookies work correctly. 

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

GOTPROBLEMS

Hell, I just wish I could get back on under "ChefBill". Still get that same error message from forum when I ask for resend of letter.  :-[ALSO, not getting notices of new2 post to threads I've subscribed to under this screen name. AN ISP or SERVER is rejecting every thing from forum to both e-mail addys. ???... Bill

ChefBill

I want to thank Raye Minor for getting in touch with Martin Mayer (Forum Admin.) and he had to activate my account for me. My thanx goes out to him as well. :-* Say goodbye to "GOTPROBLEMS" and hello to ChefBill again...   ;D Hoorah  I'm Back.
If you can eat it, Then You can smoke it

iceman

Thanks Raye and Martin for getting our buddy back. OK ChefBill back to work! :D :D :D

Phone Guy

ChefBill aint GOTPROBLEMS anymore. ;)

icerat4

Hey chef sorry i couldnt help as much as the old timers here.These guys are ok for sure. ;)

AKBob

This is just a test to make sure I'm still connected.
AKBob