Just some pictures of making kippered salmon

Started by iceman, April 05, 2006, 12:55:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iceman

Thought I'd share a few pictures of the kippered salmon Ann and I made last weekend. ;D ;D ;D

tsquared

Iceman--are you clearing out your freezer too or are those winter fish? That looks great.
T2

jaeger

That's quite a setup you have there Iceman!
Great pictures. The salmon looks great!

Arcs_n_Sparks

Not sure..... ???

Have the salmon, but also the Dewalt and buckets of chemicals........

Is that soy sauce and Canadian whiskey????????

Arcs_n_Sparks

headgames

DROOLING SO BAD I NEED A BIB ! awsome wish I was there
If ya go home hungry ........ You were at the wrong House!!

manxman

Excellent pictures Iceman, thanks for sharing them. Really impressed with your set up, ur a lucky man. ;D
Manxman

Oldman

Nice pics but I'm more impressed with your click to enlarge tags~~!

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

iceman

Quote from: Oldman on April 06, 2006, 08:53:09 AM
Nice pics but I'm more impressed with your click to enlarge tags~~!
Thanks Olds. Your a good teacher. I asked you how last time we talked on the phone and you had me answered in 30 seconds. Yer good at this getting us dummies in ship shape. ;D :D ;) Is there any way to get the pictures to post horizontal instead of vertical to save on the scrolling down?

iceman

Quote from: arcs_n_sparks on April 05, 2006, 09:42:44 PM
Not sure..... ???

Have the salmon, but also the Dewalt and buckets of chemicals........

Is that soy sauce and Canadian whiskey???????? Soy sauce and Lea and Perrine's Worcestershire

Arcs_n_Sparks

Kummok

Iceman, yer definitely the KING of fish smoking tools!! Nice setup...but don't let my wife see the log home or she won't even let me finish the remodel on this stick-built before making me build the log home she's ALWAYS wanted! Course, after doing the remodel gig, I'm now certain that starting from scratch is the way to go! ;)

BTW, going to the Sportsman's Show this weekend?

Oldman

QuoteIs there any way to get the pictures to post horizontal instead of vertical to save on the scrolling down?

Looks like you would need to understand HTML to set them side by side. The examples above is where I used the Left, Center & Right align tags. As you see they stagger downwards... >:(

Or you could just cheat and say the heck with learning HTML.

By placing a few dots between them .... Just make sure you your preview that you have not added so many side by side the the screen has to be scrolled side ways.   ;)

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

oguard

Looking at all the salmon is making me drool ;D.I will have to go into the freezer and see if I got any left :P

Mike

BTW salmon fishing is just around the corner so I can restock the freezer
Catch it,Kill it,Smoke it.

iceman

I'll be at the show for sure for at least a couple of hours then I have to shoot up north again.
Quote from: Kummok on April 06, 2006, 07:43:05 PM
Iceman, yer definitely the KING of fish smoking tools!! Nice setup...but don't let my wife see the log home or she won't even let me finish the remodel on this stick-built before making me build the log home she's ALWAYS wanted! Course, after doing the remodel gig, I'm now certain that starting from scratch is the way to go! ;)

BTW, going to the Sportsman's Show this weekend?

iceman

Thanks Olds. I'll play with the pictures and try again.

iceman

Hey Mike. Are you river fishing or ocean trolling?
Quote from: oguard on April 07, 2006, 04:28:09 PM
Looking at all the salmon is making me drool ;D.I will have to go into the freezer and see if I got any left :P

Mike

BTW salmon fishing is just around the corner so I can restock the freezer